The Morning After

~Dave's POV~
I woke up and noticed two arms wrapped around me almost in a protective way, I look behind my shoulder and see Bro sleeping without his shades on. I blush madly and turn back around not wanting him to wake up and see a tomato as a brother. I look down at his ungloved hands and smile. I scoot back a bit into his chest and sigh happily, I wish I could stay like this forever, but I hear him groan and shift.

~Bro's POV~
I let out a groan and stretch my arms, noticing Dave's closer to me and I smile. " Mornin lil man " he jumps slightly and replies softly with a "morning." I smile even more and nuzzle into his hair, something I don't do often. He jumps again, but relaxes and turns around to cuddle me, which makes me laugh a bit and ruffle his hair gently.

~3rd Person POV~
Bro sits up and stretches a bit more, resulting in Dave blushing again. Bro takes notice and he smile, kissing his forehead as he walks by and out of his room, presumably to go make another smuppet or cook some food. Dave sighs a bit and gets up, throwing on some clothes and hopping onto his computer to tell Rose or John about the incident.

( ❤️ Hope ya liked the chapter sorry if there's a lot of typos I wrote this while being extremely bored ❤️ )