Jealous Dave

( heyyyyyyy update bitches, I'll try to update a few times a week so enjoy💕)

~ 3rd Person ~
During the time that the strider brothers, or lovers, were asleep, Dad Egbert, or a person that admires Bro's choice ass, texted Bro countless times. Dave woke up before Bro and looked at his texts, obviously getting angry at Dad hitting on him, he texts back angrily. " Yo, stop texting my man, he isn't interested in you asshole, so don't even talk to him, or text him ~ Dave." He smirks, proud of his work and tosses the phone on the other side of the bed as he cuddles back into Bro's chest while giggling. He fall asleep again while snoring
~ Bro's POV ~
I wake up and stretch a bit, I see that Dave is still asleep but my phone is on the other side of the bed, I reach over, trying not to wake up my sleeping boy. I look at the texts on my phone and cringe a bit at Dad's. Guys always trying to hit on me, grabbing my ass and that, s fucking gross. I look at Dave's text and my eyes light up a bit, I smile at his work and look down at his sleeping face. I lean down to kiss his forehead, resulting in him waking up.
~ Dave's POV ~
I wake up due to the pressure on my forehead, I look up at Bro with a lazy smile and he chuckles, " morning baby boy~ sleep well? " he says, his voice husky and deep, making my cheeks heat up a bit, I look down and nod while smiling more shyly. " aweee~ cute~ " he says and nuzzles into my hair, I giggle and lean up to kiss his jawline. " so baby, about Egbert's Dad, you did a good job." He says  and I blush even more, I punch his playfully and he snickers. " I don't want anyone hitting on my daddy, you're mine" I say and look up at him with an angry expression, making him snicker even more. " Someone's a bit jealous " he says but kisses me gently. I kiss back of course and wrap my arms around his neck, he flips me over to that he's pinning me down . I blush darkly as I pull away from the kiss while slightly panting, he smirks and kisses along my already abused and very sensitive neck, making me moan softly. He smirks against it and runs his hands down my waist, making me squirm slightly. He chuckles and pulls off of me, he stands up and pulls on a pair of black jeans, making his bulge in his boxers stand out, no shirt as well, making me bite my lip. He chuckles again, noticing me stare but I look away quickly, he laughs a bit and walks out of the room, presumably to go eat something. I look down my boner and sigh, that man can do wonders to me...

( btw I'm sorry for Dad, I couldn't decide between Jake or Grandpa so BAM DADS HERE )