Cute Little Things

( OMFG I FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST DICK ON THE PLANET, I FORGOT TO UPDATE IN LIKE 5 YEARS, HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER, ILL TRY TO SET A REAL SCHEDULE SOON💕)

~ 3rd POV ~
When Dave falls asleep half way through the movie, Bro picks him up gently and tucks him under the covers, pecking his lips gently before silently walking out of the room, he heats up some pizza and opens a drawer. He sees photos, photos of Dave, he took them before both of them confessed, ones of the back, front, side, and him laying on his bed, sleeping away all the little problems in life. He remembers when he used to date Jade's Grandpa, how out of the corner of his eye, he saw Dave silently glaring at his former ex, he hated the guy. It seemed like every time he came over, Dave was in a shitty mood, having random outbursts of rants that made no sense to anyone but Bro. That was okay though, it's always okay for him to have these little rants, it makes Bro laugh every once in awhile, and after he's done they always go and play video games, after Bro and Grandpa broke up, Dave was, well ecstatic, he was the happiest person in the world. He didn't even know after only a few months they would get together, yeah it's incest, and yeah it's illegal, they don't care though, it's love and it's amazing. The sex, cuddles, little jokes peppered here and there. Bro finally snaps out of it when the timer goes off and he takes the food out of the microwave, he eats in silence and walks back into his room, seeing Dave right where he left him. He lays down next to him and wraps his strong arms around him, falling asleep to the sound of the movie playing, and little snores from Dave. The perfect way to end a day, in the warm room, cuddling with his lover.