Work~

~3rd Person POV~
Bro went into the kitchen to get something to eat, meanwhile Dave was still in Bro's room, just kinda chillin there. Bro then gets a call from his boss, saying that he needed to come in for work today for a few hours, he sighs and says okay before hanging up. He walks into his room and pulls off his jeans, making Dave raise an eyebrow " Whatcha doin?" He asks, biting his lip after with the thought of them having sex again, Bro turns a bit to look at him and sighs yet again, " I gotta go to work baby.." he says in a sad tone and Dave's eyes widen..Dad was there, he worked with Bro, he was basically his partner. " NO!! I Don't want you to Daddy!! I'll miss you too much" he whines and gets up to hug his back tightly. Bro sighs and turns around to hug him back, " I know baby boy, I don't wanna go either, but I gotta pay the bills and get food" he says and pets the younger males head gently, making him lean into his hand while his cheeks flush a bit. Bro chuckles and leans down a bit to kiss his forehead, making Dave make a squeaking noise, The blonde laughs and pulls away to put on his work clothes. Dave silently sits on the bed while he does, whining from time to time, trying to make Bro stay. Bro meanwhile is currently fighting a raging boner because of said males high pitched whines. He turns around and leans down a bit to smack his thigh harshly, making him squeak and whine loudly, " DADDY!! THAT HURTS!!" He says in a loud, high pitched voice, making the older male smirk. " but you like it don't you?~" he says in a low, raspy voice, making Dave blush madly. " w-well yeah I do like it" he says in response and squirms, Bro smirks and kisses him gently, pulling back a few seconds later. " I need to go baby boy~ Be good for daddy and I might give you a treat~ " he says and Dave nods. " y-yes Daddy" he says and leans up to peck his nose and he looks down a  bit. " awe baby~ don't worry I'll be home before you know it, cheer up" Bro says and kisses all around Dave's face, making the male giggle. Bro leans up while smiling and ruffles Dave's hair gently as he leaves the room, " Bye Baby boy~" he says before he walks out. " Bye Daddy~!!" Dave says in a high pitched voice while smiling. After Bro leaves Dave flops on the  bed and sighs, what will he do for a few hours?

~ To Be Continued ~