Finally...

( IT'S BEEN SO LONG OMG IM SO SORRY, ILL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT WITH A LOT OF CHAPTERS SOON, BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!)

~3rd Person ~
It's been almost an hour and Dave still hasn't came, and Bro, he pretends to watch the movie but he silently gives Dave petty little touches and licks up his sensitive neck. Dave moans loudly every time and resists every urge to straddle Bro's lap and make him so anything!! Bro finally gives and starts pumping Dave's smaller cock, making him moan and grab the sheets, he smirks and slips off the cock ring ever so slowly and continues to pump him. Dave screams in pleasure and release all over his stomach, grabbing bros wrist for support. After he finishes bro smirks and turns Dave's head to meet his soft, full, and plush lips with his own, making Dave moan slightly and melt into the kiss, he relaxes in his lap and close his red, doe-like, eyes. Bro pulls away after a few seconds, or maybe a minute and smiles softly at the panting mess in front of him. Dave blushes and looks back to the movie playing on the flatscreen in Bro'a room, Bro chuckles and wraps his strong arms around Dave's small torso and Dave leans into the touch, his legs crossing while being stretched out and he sighs in comfort. Bro leans his head back against the headboard and smiles softly as he watches Dave, not paying attention to the movie at all, just paying attention to his beautiful baby boy in front of him, the way his hair is usually neat and styled, but is currently a bit messy and sticking up in certain places, the way it's almost a pure white, but a pale blonde instead, the cute freckles dusted along his cheeks, and those amazing, red , doe-like eyes, and how those eyes look up at him, a spark of love, lust, and concern for his well being. He loves everything about the boy in front of him, down to the tiniest detail, and nothing can ever change that.