Morning After Something Amazing

~ Dave's POV ~
I wake up, and shift a bit, I groan loudly as I feel my hips and basically everything else hurt. I did NOT know something so good would feel so bad afterwards. I cuddle close into Bro's chest and look up at his face, admiring his features. His sharp jawline, his defined cheek bones, his flattened Down hair, his...everything. I stare for a bit longer with a smile on my face, until he groans slightly and opens those amazingly beautiful, amber, eyes.
~ Bro's POV ~
I wake up while groaning slightly, due to the feeling of having someone's eyes locked onto me, I look down at Dave, and smile softly. He blushes and looks away with a soft smile. " your so adorable~ you know that right?~" I say, as I wrap my arms around his waist gently, making sure not to squeeze him, since the little fucker probably was hurting so bad from last nights 'events'.
He blushes even more and punches my chest lightly, " shut up!! I'm not cute, only to you" he says with a playful tone, making me smile even more. " yeah~ my adorable baby boy~" I say as i pet his hair, feeling him practically melt under my touch, he leans into my Un-gloved hand. I smile and press a kiss to his forehead, he smiles back and closes his eyes, falling asleep again. I smile and sit up, I get off the bed, throwing on some boxers as I walk out into our kitchen, I open the fridge and search around the swords for some food. I hear him whine and I look to my doorway. He has on my shirt, which is way to big for him, his doe-like eyes sparkling as he whines again. " daddy~ I wanna cuddle~"
( OOOOO BUDDY, SO ENJOY DIS FLUFF, I MADE IT EXTRA CUUUUTE❤️❤️❤️)