07. jealousy

BECKETT made sure he came super early to school, since vanessa also comes around that time, he wanted to spend some time with her, even though things weren't right between them.

he walked into the dance studio, hoping to see vanessa, but to his disappointed, it was only sasha. beckett dropped his bag on the floor, loudly, which startled the other dancer.

"beckett! hey man." sasha smiles to his friends, shifting his glasses up as they tend to fall off the bridge of his nose at times.

"hey." beckett replies, not giving any happy-mood intentions at all. he stepped forward, and noticed something through the glass windows.

it was vanessa.

beckett's heart fluttered at the sight of her, but he noticed something else too. she was with a boy. beckett felt a burning feeling in his chest.

"hey, sasha. who's that boy out there with vee?" beckett questions. sasha walked up to him and stood beside him.

"oh him? that's austin, keaton's very own biggest heartbreaker." sasha explained. beckett felt anger rush over him, and his hands soon formed into fists. "you okay, dude?"

beckett fists soon loosened as he stared at the pair laughing together, before finally answering sasha. "yeah, never been better." he breaths, turning around to his bag.

"you sure?"

"i said i'm fine, sasha!"

"woah... sorry."

beckett sat on the benches and closed his eyes to calm himself down. "hey beckett." a voice says to him. he opened his eyes and looked up to see carly.

"oh, hey carly." beckett greeted back. he stared at the ground before an idea came to him. "hey carly!"

"yeah?" she turned around, after her conversation with sasha.

"you see that boy vanessa is with?" beckett moves his eyes towards the window.

"yes..." carly trailed off, seeming confused by this.

"sasha tells me he's the schools heartbreaker. now you wouldn't want your best friend to get hurt, would you?"

"um, no. what should i do? talklk to her?"

"well, she's your friend, you decide what way you'de like to let her."

beckett walks off after talking to carly. the dance studio was soon filled with grade ten dancers, ready to start their day.

_____

author note !

ohhh jealous beckett ;)

vote, comment & share!