𝟎𝟎

JERK
PROLOGUE

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

VANESSA MORITA WALKED through the doors of Keaton's dance studio, a smile spread across her face, which quickly disappeared as she noticed the tall figure dancing, anf frown was formed once she heard music playing. Vee set her bag down on the floor and walked forward.

"Um... are you sure you're in the right place?" Vanessa questioned the male dancer who looked up suspiciously after he stopped dancing. His chest was rising and falling quickly as he tried to catch his breath

"Depends," the boy breathed out, "Is this the dance studio?" He quirked, eyebrows raised as his hands rested on his hips.

"Well, yeah—"

"Then yes, I am in the right place." The blonde sarcastically smiled while running a hand through his hair. Vanessa rolled her eyes at his cocky, obnoxious attitude and walked back to her bag.

The doors opened again, revealing the rest of the grade ten dancers walking in, Miss Helswheel following closely behind them.

"Alright, dancers! I'll introduce you to our newest student then we'll do roll call." She gestures for the blonde boy to come forward. "Everyone, this is Beckett Bradstreet."

Miss Helswheel started roll call, and after that she placed everyone in pairs. Vanessa almost shrieked in annoyance when she heard who she would be working with — the one and only, Beckett Bradstreet.

"Well, looks like we're working together." Beckett says, folding his arms against his chest as approached the chocolate color haired girl.

Vanessa sighs in desperation, "Whatever, lets just get started okay." She grumbled under her breath.

Beckett raised his hands in a playful defense, "Yes, your majesty." He laughed, bowying down to Vanessa. She scowled at him, and walked past him, not without knocking his shoulder a little.

And with that, the two started working on their duet.

_____

authors note !

new book!! :)))
i hope u enjoyed <3
comment your thoughts xx