Chapter 16 (Part 1: Game Time)

Jordan, Gabrielle and I stared in aww of our outfits. We looked amazing (just killing em)... I texted the guys and we went downstairs.

"You guys ready?" Jordan ask.

"Are you?" I ask.

"Something like that." she sighs.

"Come on." Gabrielle opens the front door.

All the guys pull up in Chresanto's silver jeep. They open the doors for us and we get inside.

"Where to?" I ask adjusting my butt.

"You guys like laser tag?" Chresanto ask.

"Yeah" I answer

"Thats where we're going. Nothing too fancy and its not exactly laser tag..." Rayan shruggs his shoulders.

It was okay with us. We weren't dressed fancy anyway. A few minutes later we arrived to the place that played whatever Ray was bragging about. We went inside and there are like a thiusand different games. Its almost like an arcade. I can't describe it... its too awesome. Thats when I notice a familiar facein the corner of my eye. Its Jacob and that girl Hailie. He is holding her waist as she tries to shoot hoops for a game. My stomach is in knots.

"Guys." I call Jordan and Gabrielle and they see.

"We all came here for fun, didn't we? And thats what we're gonna do" Jordan rolls her eyes at the two.

"Come on, Jamie." Ty puts one arm around my waist and leads me into the direction of whatever game Ray still was bragging about.

Hmm...I guess there was no Team JameCob. Just Team Tymie. lol I'm horrible at names. So Jacob moved on and I did too. Guess we're equal now. Wonder what he'd do if he sees me.

_________________________________

Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment tho, yup.

DeeDeeMindless~