Chapter Eleven: Yukine! Hiyori!

[Unedited]

***************************************************************
Noragami: Fallen Grace

Yato had Nora, the regalia with many master, in his hands. Blood and sweat mixing, dripping down his faced. His black-blue hair pulled into a ponytail. His blue eyes focusing on the oppentent infront of him. He let out a breathe of air, frustration could be seen clear on his face.

The male oppenet infront of yato, was a crimson, eyes god. He was part of Lost gods society. A orignaztion that has members of unknown gods. He was one of them, Isao is his name. A very powerful oppenet that has yato in a corner, but he doesn't know that he has one more trick up his sleeves.

Isao cocky personality is what make him open, and vuleable to any attacks. That what most people think but really, though he seem it. He makes up for it by having quick cat like reflex. Yato placed on foot back, eyes focuses on Isao. Inhaling he counted...1...2...then he pounced. Like lighting he passed Isao , head forward before turning, the edge of Nora dripped of blood. Isao cried of pain filled the field.

__________________________________________________________________

Isao laughed as he watched yato face screw up in anger. The girl under his arms, stirred, her meganta eyes open, focusing on him. Isao gave her a wielded smile.

"Nice to see your up!" he beamed.

He dropped her, hiyori, made a low thud. Scrambling to her unsteady feet, she stepped back eyes filled with terror. Scanning around her self she found that she was in a clearing, with this so called god. Looking to her left, her eyes zeroed in on yato and yukine. Yato and her eyes meet and she give a smiled, taking a step towards them, a arm shot out stopping her. Isao head cock to the side.

"I have saw her thoughts and memory" he spoke. "I have seen the look you give this human, and to say the least im surprise a god like you can even touch someone as pure as she is. Blood of death real off of you"

Hiyori, blinked between them, confused at what is happening. She wanted to break through this guys arm and run towards them to and yukine, but she knew he could catch her. But yato was there, so close yet so far. Her magenta eyes filling with inky black tears, before falling down her face.

   ********************************************************
Yukine watched with widen eyes as hiyori eyes leaked out black tears. He didn't know who the person was that had her. But the look on yato face told it all. The god, who he called Isoa held out his arm stopping hiyori from getting closer. The god, red eyes darken, a smile on his face.

"If you want her, you will have to go through me" he laughed out, voice booming across the clearing.

Yukine watch as yato face twisted and his name was called.

"Sekki!"

Transforming into the his form as a sword, Yukine was confused.

"Yato, he has no weapon"

Yato shook his head, voice stiff as he spoke.

"He do, its hidden under the cloak, his weapon. Katsu, a wind arrow. "

    *******************************************************

Isoa turned to the human who tears fell down her cheek. A sly smile on his face as he pushed her back, stumbling back, and falling he winked. Turning to yato, a happiness dancing through him. His red eyes flashing, he took out his lovely, longbow. Placing a  hand on the coffee color grip, pulling the bowstring a wind blue around him.