Chapter Seven: Blue Light

Where am I?

Hiyori, now, stood in a room that was white. A lone chair sitting in the center of it. Turning in a small circle she couldn't see no one, or hear no one. Walking forward the small slacking of her shoes rebounded around her.

"What is this?"

"Smmeeelllss...Niceee.."

Freezing misstep, hiyori turned around to see a blue light. It was flickering like a fire would be in the wind. The glow of the blue was unnatural and hiyori hesitated to get closer.

"Smeellls...Niceee"

Taking a step back the blue light followed, moving an inch closer.

"He...smell..nicee"

She blinked. He who? From what she can tell, she was the only one in here.

"He have...wonder..smell..nicee...smell"

Hiyori watched as the blue light swirled into a small blue circle and an image appeared before her. At first she couldn't see nothing but dust filling the screen, but once it clears. The familiar striking blue eyes had her heart freeze. He was on the ground on his knees, blood dripping from his side along with blight spreading on his hand and the sword.

A tail cut through the last of the dust and snapped at the ground, yato moving away just in time.

"Yato!" She screamed. "Yato!"

She walked closer to the screen, her hand out. The image waved and disappeared. The blue light going small.

"If...she..wishes to pass..must...be..like..us..must..become..us"

Hiyori froze. Her eyes enlarging. Whatt!?

    --------------------------------------------------
Yato coughed and stood up, the uneven ground had him stand crooked. The dust was clearing away as he watched the phantom circle him. A sharp pain coming from his right side had him wince. He was lucky to have block that hit just in time.

"Yato, you okay"

"Yukine, we have to finish this quickly" yato said.

Yato fell to one knee.

Dammit, I guess I smdidnt block the whole hit.

Yato stared at the phantom and his eyes narrowing. The phantom tail whipped out over its head and slammed down on the group. The ground shook and yato jumped, landing on the phantom back he slamed his sword into it. A high squeal sound, the lizard shaking itself.

Yato jumped down, slashing the sword to the side.

"Yukine, One strike, lets do it"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiyori shook her head.

"I cannot become like you! I won't become like you!" She stated.

She already asked Kofoku about this. She knows she can't become like this without having an negative emotion take her over. Hiyori paused and thought back to the real reason.

Hiyori stood infront of the mirror at school. Her neck crane to see two small dots at the middle of her neck. They seems to be a little purple, and stung a little. She remebered this pain, it was blight. She had no clue where it came from. Touching it, she didn't get blight.

The small bit didnt spread through the rest if her body. It just stayed there pulsing, sending a small pain but nothing eles. It was weird. Why was this blight even here? Where did it come from? If it was spreading-