CHAPTER 5{Second Night}

There was already one dead… Not even four days before young children would be told to kill...Before fresh innocent blood would bathe the ground and stain the clothes of those holding the knife… Before those wretched games were to begin.

One innocent child, dead by his own accord, his body mangled by that single choice, the jump. It was terribly sad, as are all deaths intentional or not. But these tributes, those tributes who knew death would soon be upon them did not cry. They simply sighed, often in relief, at the thought that his death could've very well saved their own lives.

Despite all of this their relief was short lived, because once two more mornings had passed the final tribute had been reaped. His ceremony had not been filmed, in fact it wasn’t even done in the presence of anyone outside of the labs and offices that orchestrated the games. It was so simple, a pale unimportant hand lazily grabbing at a white piece of paper that had signified life or death for the past seventy five years...

“Galve Oceanwind”

A young simpering boy with dark curly hair opened the door into his quarters, his pale freckled cheeks blushed with a gentle pink color. He looked around, his dark brown eyes scanning over the room. It was mostly empty, with the exception of Blaze, his eyes fixated on the huge holographic TV that casted blue light over the dimly lit room.
Blaze's head whipped around, looking over at Galve a look of surprise on his face. Like everyone outside the Gamemakers office no one knew about Galve,or even knew they're would even be another tribute joining them. Galve said nothing as he walked over to Blaze and sat on the pink leather couch next to him, a small red beaded chain in his hand. Blaze looked over at him, nodding his head. He understood the younger boys pain, his hard exterior drove away most people but in fact he wasn't all that bad. A rageful young man albeit, but he always meant well in the end.
Galve simply sat there unaware of the havok his name would cause later the next morning. He looked up at the TV met with shock as he saw his very own face up on it.

"The New and Final tribute!!!" read underneath his face in dark bold crimson lettering.
"I'd stay low tomorrow morning..." Blaze states looking over at Galve.
"Everyone is suspicious of what the selection process would be like for you... By everyone I mean the tributes I was listening too earlier." he said standing up. Galves eyes were trained upon Blaze, a glaze in his eyes. He nodded his head, affirming the fact he was listening intently.
" This doesn't mean we're aligning... It's just a warning. You owe me " Blaze says muttering the last part as he made his way through the room, the colors of the furniture all green, purple and gold.
Galve laid back for a moment, his fingers gently rubbing the beads he felt in his hand. He looked up at the ceiling, the dimmed golden lights casting complex circular shadows over Galves face as the light shine through the semi transparent synthetic amythst chandelier.

"Oh God... Help me" he murmured, his lisp not finding its way into his words of prayer and desperation. He stayed like that all night, his head pointed at the ceiling as his hands meeting at his chest, murmuring prayers to a God he was starting to doubt in...

----------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER WAS. I TRUELY AM, JUST LET ME EXPLAIN.

So for the past week o have been super busy. I've started reading IT, gaging out with friends and I'm writing two horror books myself and my time to work on this has been limited. Tomorrow I leve plenty of time to work so I'll pump out the next chapter much quicker. I swear it. I also wanted to state that the night timr chapters will only be one part while the day timr chapters will be two or three like in the previous chapter.

I HAVE SOME BIG NEWS! For those of you who are interested in my writing I wanted to inform you guys that at some point in October I will be starting a new 80s Chatroom. I'm still deciding if it will be a fun friendship kinda thing or horror... So if your interested in this please let me know so I can create a separate story for the planning of this.

Anyways thanks for reading this! Don't be a silent reader tell me your thoughts!!!