CHAPTER 0.5 {Prologue}

*PLEASE READ : So I wrote this over two years ago, and my writing since has greatly evolved and gotten better. So as you read this story, the writing gets better and better. Please stay patience with it, I promise you it's worth it 😉*

"I say two" Peeta whispers, in the corner of that dark and gray room. The room in which five people decided the fates of 24 children. The lights were dim and the air was thick with a dreadful tension.
"Two victors Peeta?!" Johanna Mason spits at him as her head whips in his direction.
"That sorta f***ing defies the entire purpose of this, to get revenge!" She yells in frustration. Throughout the entire process of making these games, everyone's favorite District 7 Victor has been huge in advocating for not going easy on the Tributes. Her sense of mercy and compassion had been lost along with everything she loved...

"They showed us some mercy. .. Why not show them some too?" Peeta suggests as his voice escalates a small amount. He had been flighty throughout this entire process. One minute he'd want them all dead, the next moment he'd want to show them mercy. Needless to say Noone but Katniss ever took him seriously.

" No Peeta. Johannas right. The districts have lost over 1000 children over the years. They don't deserve any mercy." Katniss says looking down, her dark brunette hair oily and messy as it swayed a bit . The past week has been insane. The final hunger games were about to begin and almost everyone expected her to be a big part of it. She hasn't slept more than an hour and she felt as if she'd lose valuable time of she showered. She daydreamed of when she could live normally again.

After what seemed to be hours of bickering, arguing, and debating they had come to a decision. Two victors would be allowed to win this year's final games. But of course... Not without a twist.

I'm so sorry this chapter is so short. My chapters usually are like 2000-3000 words but I just wanted to give you guys a taste. I will admit this is not my best writing, I sorta just threw this together over the past ten minutes but yeah. Hope you liked it for what I have ya and please vote and comment.

PS. I know this chapter was like the opposite of descriptive, trust me I usually am much better and you'll understand more fully what's happening in the next chapter.