Chapter 16 Part 2 - Comfort Genji

This is going to have some smut so if you don't want to read it or you aren't old enough, I'll warn you when stuff is about to get spicy ;) You aren't going to miss anything, I promise!

Your p.o.v.

I followed Genji from a safe distance, wondering where he was going. After a few turns I figured out where he was going, to his room. He walked inside but left his door open, welcoming me inside.
"Should I go in?" I thought," does he know I was following him?" I decided to go inside the dragon's den, I've made it this far, might as well. I stepped inside Genji's room and I was hit with a strange smell, it wasn't a tea smell like Hanzo's room but a weird mix of hair gel and dye smell. I guess he has to keep his hair a bright green some how. I looked around the room and saw a beautiful green dragon painted on one of the walls. The dragon had bright yellow eyes that hungered for something I couldn't quite tell, his body was twisted into a sideways S while his head faced me with an open my mouth. Each scale on the dragon was slightly different but not to different to where it looked messy and unprofessional. The dragon overlooked Genji's bed, preparing to attack any intruders that may hurt him in his sleep.
I found myself slowly walking towards the dragon in awe and quickly stopped myself. "It's just a painting," I reminded myself," it's not real." I always get this way around amazing art, the pure beauty was memorizing, making me want to reach up and touch the dragon.
"You love art that much?" Genji asked me. I spun around to see Genji close his bedroom door before he stalked towards me.
"Umm yeah," I said nervously.
"Do you love anything else?" He asked while running his hand against my cheek. I blushed as he moved his face closer to mine. "Do you?" I could feel his breath against my lips as he spoke. He looked me in my eyes wanting an answer.
"I-I," I couldn't come to words with Genji so close to me. Genji rolled his eyes at me and closed the distance between us. His lips kissed me hungrily and I kissed back with the same amount of passion.

Stuff is about to get spicy!! Please don't read this section if you aren't comfortable with it or if you're not old enough (14+)!!

Key
(S/c) = skin color

Genji's hands started to roam my body as our lips danced passionately with each other. My own hands gripped onto his green hair and a moan left Genji's lips as I fiddled with his hair. His hands traveled down to my ass and he quickly grabbed me. I gasped from the sudden touch and he shoved his tongue into my mouth.
"Genji~" I moaned as I tried to regain control of my mouth. We fought over my mouth before I finally gave in and let him do what he wished. Genji ran his tongue against my teeth feeling ever crevice while he would tickle my tongue every now and then. Once he was satisfied he moved to my neck and trailed light kisses up and down. "Mmmm Genji~"
He chuckled at my moans.
"You're so loud even though we haven't started anything really fun yet," he laughed. I pouted at his comment and pulled him onto his bed with a kiss.
"Let's see if I can make you louder," I whispered into his ear before pulling at his clothes. I swiftly took his pants off and grabbed a hold of his clothed member. Genji grunted from my movements and I had to know I was doing something right. I palmed him slowly and I saw Genji's lips start to quiver.
"I want to hear you Genji~" I moved my hands faster and I could tell he was on the verge of moaning but before he could, Genji lifted me up and pull me on top off his lap. He kissed me, muffling his moan that I had worked so hard to hear. "Genji!" I complained," I wanted to hear you!" He smirked and pulled the dark blue robe off of me revealing my (f/c) underwear and matching bra.
"You'll hear me soon enough~" Genji tackled my neck with hungry kisses leaving red marks on my neck as he traveled farther down. He grabbed a hold of my clothed right breast and fiddled with it as I tried to hold my moans in. After a while Genji grew frustrated with my bra and ripped it off causing me to squeak in alarm. He continued to grope my (s/c) mounds causing a soft moan to pass through my lips. I felt Genji grow harder underneath me from the sound of my moan. I shuffled on his lap causing him to grunt in response, a sudden pleasure struck me as I shuffled on his lap and I continued to hit that spot. Another moan left my lips from the pleasure causing Genji to snap.

Another one! Sorry Ill just leave now...

"I can't take this anymore," Genji whispered softly in my ear," I need you (y/n)~" Genji pulled me off his lap and took off the last pieces of clothing he was wearing. I blushed from the view and quickly hid my face, I heard Genji laugh at my innocence before he grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. "Why do you still act innocent even though you know what's to come?" I uncovered my face and tried my hardest not to look down.
"Because I am," I confessed.
"Really you are?" Genji looked surprised," well lets change that~" Genji pulled at my underwear slowly before getting impatient, ripping it off. I felt so exposed under the gaze of Genji as he looked me up and down. Once he was satisfied from looking at me, he stroked one of my legs causing a warm wanting to erupt from my womanhood. He traveled up farther seeming to be able to sense what my body hungered. He stopped halfway between my thighs, making me whimper from his teasing.
"Genji," I cried," stop teasing me." He smirked before pushing a finger inside of me. I gasped from the sudden feeling as he slowly moved back and forth. Waves of pleasure washed over me as he continued, adding one finger at a time. "Genji~" I managed to say as a tight feeling in my stomach formed. He seemed to understand and stopped the waves of pleasure from crashing over me.
"You ready~" Genji asked while positioning in front of me. Before I could answer he pounded into me without mercy. We both moaned as the sound of skin slapping echoed through the room. I felt myself tighten around Genji as I reached my climax and we both let out a final moan before separating.

Ok all my innocent readers it's done now, you're safe! Come out of your little dens!

I looked over to Genji and once again noticed the mark on his cheek.
"Who gave you that?" I asked while creasing his face. Genji hesitated to answer me before finally doing so.
"My father," he sighed," he doesn't understand love, that's why I have this mark." I studied the mark and felt myself grow incredibly angry, if hadn't fallen for Genji he wouldn't have this mark, this is my fault
"I'm sorry Genji," I apologized," this is my fault." Genji looked at me like I was crazy and hugged me.
"How can you say that (y/n)?" He comforted me," You're the best thing that has happened to me. Getting slapped is worth getting if I can still love you." I gave him a quick kiss and we continued to cuddle.

I'll be publishing the Hanzo chapter later, so don't worry all my Hanzo team members, Hanzo is on the way. P.S. the Hanzo chapter will have some smut too ;)