Chapter 9 - A Dream

Your p.o.v.
After my little event with Hanzo, I decided to take a hot shower. I locked all the doors that lead into my room and then locked myself in the bathroom.
"I just need privacy," I sighed in frustration. I took all my clothes off and ran the hot water in the shower. I looked in the mirror and scowled in disgust. Where Hanzo had bit me a red bruise had formed.
"Damn pervert," I cursed Hanzo," you're lucky you're my boss." I stepped into the shower before I quickly jumped out. I swore at myself for forgetting that I didn't make the water a desirable temperature. Once I fixed the temp I lazily stepped into the shower. The warm water welcomed me affectionately as I felt all my worries start to fade. I let a satisfied sigh escape my lips as the heat from the water hung on to my skin. I could see steam rising from my skin, I knew I would be red as a lobster when I get out of here.
After my pleasurable shower, I putted on my favorite pair of pajamas. They were soft, warm, and they fitted me perfectly! I jumped into bed and cuddled up with my warm blankets, they smelled like clean laundry. I soon drifted off to sleep, where I had a very surprising dream.

~*Dreaming*~

"(Y/n)!" My mother called to me,"I need your help in the kitchen!" I was sitting on top of a grassy hill, my sketchbook on my lap. I was drawing a dragon, that for some reason I thought it looked familiar.
"(Y/n)!" My mother called again," Hurry up!" I stood up, sketchbook in hand and walked down the hill, towards my house. Mom was waiting for me in the doorway. She lead me into the house and I followed. The kitchen was to my right, like always, and the living room was to my left. I followed my mom to kitchen where she was preparing dinner.
"Here take this to your father," she told me with a plate of food in her hands," your father has been working hard to day, he needs he's rest." I took the plate from my mom and walked towards my dad. He was sitting on the couch, remote in hand. The TV flickered​ through channels faster than I could comprehend them. I walked around the couch, ready to give my father his food.
"Father her-" I dropped the plate in shock. My dad was dead, blood flowed from his lips and eyes like a river.
"How-" I started before I fell to my knees, crying. The dragon on my sketchbook started to glow a greenish color. I gasped in fear and threw the sketchbook​ at my dad. My dad suddenly came to life his eyes glowing red.
"How dare you insult me with the Shimada!" He roared with anger. I screamed and the greenish glow grew brighter. The demon that looked like my father lunged for me, eyes crazed with blood. But before he made contact with me a bright light blinded me.

~*End of Dream*~

"(Y/n)!" Genji yelled at me," Wake up!" My eyes flew open and I push Genji off of me as hard as I could. I grabbed the knife on my nightstand and prepared to defend myself.
"Woah! Calm Down!" Genji yelled at me. He stood up from the floor and grabbed my wrists. I tried to fight back but realized my struggling was useless. Genji ripped the knife out of my hand and threw it across the room.
"Where did you even get that..." He mumbled to himself, while I continued to fight him. Genji sat on my bed and pulled me on to his lap, I was still struggling against him.
"Shh," Genji whispered to me," It was just a dream." I stopped squirming and gave into Genji's soothing voice. "What were you dreaming about? It must've been pretty bad to make you scream."
I shook my head, I couldn't possibly tell Genji my dream. "Come on tell me," Genji said playfully," I promise I won't tell anyone." I stayed silent. "Fine, we'll do this the hard way." Genji grabbed my waist and started tickling me.
"Genji stop!" I yelled in between laughs," I-I'll tell! I'll tell!" Genji let me go, a one-thousand watt smile on his face. I told Genji about my dream and he patiently listened to me.
"Does your father truly hate the Shimada?" Genji asked me. I shrugged my shoulders in response.
"My father never mentioned anything about the Shimada, at least not when I was around." Genji nodded in response and a yawn escaped his lips.
"You should go back to bed, I'm sure Hanzo will have work for you in the morning." I yawned as well and lead Genji to the exit of my bedroom.
"Night Genji,"
"Good night Ms (y/n)"

Author's Note
I'm​ so sorry guys that haven't updated in forever! I've been sick for the past three days and it's hard for me to think straight. If you find any spelling or grammar errors, please point them out, I probably missed some of them.