Chapter 15 - "Am I that special?"

Genji's p.o.v.

I couldn't help but smile as I walked home with (y/n). I got to spend a whole day with her by myself! I skipped a little bit in front of (y/n) and she giggled.
"Why are you so happy?" I looked back to her and smiled.
"I just got to spend a whole day with you!" She giggled again and her face grew a little red.
"Am I that special?" She asked me doubtfully.
"Of course," I tried to convince her," you're an amazing artist, you're super adorable, ugh! I just can't get enough of you!" I grabbed a hold of (y/n's) shoulders and pulled her into a hug. "Why would you ever doubt that?" I moved my hands to her cheeks and made her look into my eyes. "You're truly special." Her eyes searched me, looking for any kind of hint that I was lying, but there wasn't any. I could tell this meant so much to her, that someone actually found her meaningful. Her eyes started to water and I knew I had to be pulling heartstrings, like I always do. But this time is different, I actually care for the girl in front of me, I don't want to break her heart, like I have to the others, I truly love her.
"(Y/n)?" I asked her while staring into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"Y-yes Genji?" She barely squeaked.
"I love you," I quickly kissed the (h/c) haired girl in front of me and she surprisingly kissed me back.
"I love you too, Genji." Suddenly a bright green light flashed between me and (y/n). A rush of energy flowed through my veins and I felt stronger.
Your true power has awaken
A strange voice echoed through my head and green dragon emerged from my sheathed sword.
Hello Genji, it appears that your powers where awakened before your brother's.
The dragon spoke to me and I quickly realized that he was one making the strange voice in my head.
Young (y/n) has awoken you first, Genji, don't take this lightly.
I wanted to ask the dragon a million questions but he disappeared as quickly as he appeared.
Your questions will be answered in time.

Hanzo's p.o.v.

I watched in disgust as Genji kissed (y/n). The only reason why I was following them was to much sure (y/n) was safe. I growled in frustration as they kissed, why can't that be me?! Once they finally parted a beam of green light flashed between the two of them. What's happening?! I watched as a green, snake like figure emerged from Genji's sword, the snake seemed to speak to Genji before it disappeared. After the snake left (y/n) collapsed in Genji's arms.
"Genji's powers have been awaken," I concluded," but before me? Impossible!" I left the scene quickly hoping Genji would explain what happened when he gets back to the clan. I would help him with (y/n) but I can't let them know I was following them.

Genji's p.o.v.

(Y/n) passed out into my arms once the dragon left, awakening my powers must've drained her energy.
"Come on let's go home," I whispered sweetly to the slumbering princess in my arms.

Oh my Lord! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update! So if this chapter isn't clear, you awoken Genji's powers by falling in love with him. That's why you've been called the awakener a couple of times. I hope that makes things clear!

Also all you are truly special! I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day/night! Thank you so much for all the support!