15

"Death, I see death surrounding you." Professor Trelawney staggered towards Draco and Harry, wiggling her finger at Harry.

"No, not death." Harry pulled Draco to him. "Death, death is coming."

"He is near, coming closer." Professor Trelawney warned. She crashed into the suit of armor on her right and fell to the floor.

"Is he dressed in black?" Harry tilted his head at her.

"Death is always in black. You bring much death." Professor Trelawney slurred a few words before waking again. "Your future is tainted by death. Heed the warnings, heed the Headmaster." She passed out.

"Wow, Professor Snape, your death." Harry exclaimed. "What is your secret for not looking like a skeleton?"

"Mr. Potter if you and Mr. Malfoy would escort Professor Trelawney to see Madam Pomfrey, while I summon Lord Malfoy."

"Certainly, we would be honored."

___________________________________________________

"She's what?" Dumbledore was staring, in shock, at Madam Bones, Lucius Malfoy, and Kingsley.

"She has been fired, and right now is sleeping off her drunken stupor in a Ministry holding cell. It seems while under the influence she confessed that the prophecy you speak so highly of is a fake." Madam Bones wasn't a happy woman.

Dumbledore felt his legs give from under him. She had told them, he thought he had memory charmed the blasted woman of it. "I see."

"If I find out you had anything to do with it, Albus, I will bring you up on charges." Madam Bones warned.

"I'm sure it's a slight misunderstanding. Perhaps, when she isn't under the influence I might speak to her?" Kill her is more like it, his mind screamed. He had to make sure she didn't remember. Why were all his plans failing?

"No. She is going into a rehab after I speak to her." Madam Bones wasn't looking forward to explaining this.

"She will not be returning here." Lucius handed Dumbledore the Ministry and Board decree forbidding Professor Trelawney's return to the grounds and castle.

Kingsley was the last one to leave before he tossed in the floo powder, he turned to Dumbledore. "Albus, you better not be connected to this. You are on very thin ice with the Minister and Wizengamot." He didn't wait for an answer before he was gone.

________________________________________________________________

Harry and Draco were sitting in the library, again, when the Weasleys entered. "Here they come." Draco really couldn't understand why the duo kept trying. "I got a job for the summer holiday."

Draco: What are you doing?

Harry: I got a job at a bakery.

Draco: Sounds good, all that fresh bread, cakes, brownies. What're you doing there?

Harry: Loafing.

Weaslette: Loafing?

Weasley: That sounds so cool.

Draco: Where?

Harry: In a bakery. Lots of loafing to do.

Weasley: You work at loafing.

Harry: Well, certainly.

Weaslette: Doing what?

Harry: Loafing!

Weasley: That's what I do all summer. I take it easy.

Harry: No, no, no, not that kind of loafing. You're just a lazy idiot. {Waves his hand dismissively}