End of Term

Harry and Draco were walking towards the Great Hall when they saw this huge man. "Who is that?" Harry asked.

"Hagrid, he is a gamekeeper." They could see a bunch of trees were lining the hall.

Harry was trying to remember why someone that size seemed familiar. He never remembered meeting anyone that size. "Potter." They heard coming from behind them.

Harry turned and saw the bushy haired girl coming towards them, he wondered where the Weasley annoyance was. "She is going to be a pain." Harry warned Draco. Ever since the howler from his aunt, Dumbledore, with his pets, had been working on trying to get Harry to stay at Hogwarts.

Before Draco could answer them the huge man let out a yelp, his face went a few shades whiter, and he started to almost run away from Harry. "Why is he so afraid of you?"

"No idea. I never met him." Harry watched as the bushy haired girl almost stormed her way closer to them. "I say we run. Maybe if she follows Severus will remove more points."

"Why is she still wearing the bunny slippers?" Draco noticed as she stopped and gave her slippers some carrots.

"Her cat and Mrs. Norris ate her shoes." Harry answered. "Angus was telling me he found the pile outside of his office door." Harry had made friends with the old caretaker, especially since Harry always made sure to provide him with a way to clean up the pranks.

Draco started to laugh. "Cute slippers, Granger, I see you have trained, maybe you could work on Weasley next."

"I thought we were going to do. Blaise and I even sent letters to my Aunt Marge for books on puppy training." Harry tilted his head a bit and looked at the bushy haired girl. "What is wrong with your hair?"

Granger started to try and flatten it out, but nothing was working on her hair. It was starting to look like an Afro, with some dreads at the tips. "Nothing. I want to know if you want to work on the transfiguration assignment with me over the holidays?"

"I already finished it. Our study group knocked it out last week so that I was able to go home last weekend." While McGonagall gave them almost a month to work on the assignment, the Slytherins got it done that week. They had to transfigure a block of wood into a box and decorate it as a jewelry box. They had to do everything from finding correct piece of wood to creating pieces of jewelry to put inside it.

"Oh." She paused for a few seconds. "Listen, I am looking for a study group and am wondering if I may join yours."

Draco and Harry exchanged looks. Harry started laughing. "Granger, you have a sense of humor." Draco smirked. "Theo won that bet." They knew that she wanted to join because Dumbledore wanted her to spy on Harry. They had seen the two of them speaking and after that, she was suddenly trying to be friendly to Harry. Severus confirmed it when Dumbledore mentioned having inter-house study groups.

"Yes, he did. I selected none." Harry regained his composure.

"Your betting? It's against the rules. You can get expelled." Horror filled her voice. "You don't want to be expelled. It goes on your permanent record."

"Really?" Harry was almost excited about it. "It goes on my permanent record, Draco. I have something new to aim for."

"No. You can't get expelled and it's not against the rules for it to be between students for harmless things like this. It's only against the rules if it involves anything illegal, a bet that involves hurting or endangering someone, and if the ante regards anything to do with an assignment." Draco stated. He had read Hogwarts: A History.