"Don't lie, mami!"

Camila ran her fingers through her hair as she got out of the shower. Her wife should be there any minute with the kids and she really prayed that Lauren would stay.

Earlier that day, she'd gone to the clinic downtown and got some consent forms. Just the thought of an abortion turned her stomach, but she needed Lauren to believe her. She would do anything to get her wife to believe her and if Lauren didn't think the child was hers, then she wouldn't try to force it on her anymore.

Lauren had kept to her word. She picked the kids up from school on Friday and kept them for the entire weekend. She was thankful that she didn't have to see Camila. Lauren dropped the kids off at school on Monday morning and took Cameron to daycare. She went to work for the day before going to pick the kids up to take them back home.

The older woman pulled in the driveway as the kids started to unbuckle themselves. "Grab your bags." Lauren said as she grabbed Cameron's for him as they ran toward the house. Lauren walked into the house as the kids took off upstairs. She followed them up and went into her bedroom to get more clothes when she saw something on the bed.

Camila smiled softly when she heard the voices of her kids. She'd missed them so much over the weekend. Coming out of the bathroom in a tank top and shorts, she froze when she saw Lauren sitting on the edge of their bed.

"Hey..." Camila spoke softly as she took her dirty clothes toward the hamper before she turned to see what Lauren had in her hands.

Lauren looked up as her wife came out of the bathroom. "Oh. Sorry. I didnt realize you were in here." She said as she put the paper down and stood up to leave.

"I was hoping I could talk to you about that..." Camila said softly.

Lauren sighed as she got to the door and stopped when she heard Camila's voice again. She turned around and leaned against the door frame. "It's your child. You can do what you want." She said.

Camila swallowed thickly. "It's your child, too. I know it's yours, but you don't believe me. I don't want you living with the feeling that it's not yours." She felt tears in her eyes. She didn't want to go through with it and didn't know if she actually could, but if this was what Lauren wanted then she would do it.

Lauren crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at Camila. "Why would you even consider an abortion if you think it is mine?" She asked as she looked at the woman confused. "The only reason I could think of is because you're not sure whose it is." Lauren said as she looked at the woman.

Camila lifted her hand away to rub at her eyes. "It is yours, but you don't believe me. I don't want you being upset for the next 7 months while you wait for proof that it's yours. I can't live like this for 7 months. I'm barely making it through now." 

Lauren sighed as she kept her eyes on her wife...she looked exhausted. "Have you been sleeping?" She asked as she could tell her wife wanted to come closer.

Camila looked down at the floor before shaking her head. "I've barely slept. I wake up feeling sick then you're not here and I just can't go back to sleep." Camila did her best not to start crying again.

Lauren sighed softly. She wasn't sure anymore. All she knew was that Camila was never home...and Jon was always with her when she was at the school. Everything over the last few months lead Lauren to believe that Camila was getting satisfied elsewhere. "You need to start sleeping. It's not good for you or the baby." Lauren said as she stood up straight, arms still across her chest.

Camila let out a shaky breath as she watched her wife. "I can't sleep when you're not here." she admitted. 

Lauren walked slowly into the room, "Well, I'm sorry. I just came to get more clothes. I'll get out of your hair shortly." She said as she walked over to the closet.