"Tell me how you really feel, fuck."

Lauren was elbow deep in a dead body at her residency placement when she heard her phone going off. The senior doctor looked up her and then over to Lauren, "Who is it?" She asked though her mask.

"It says Lincoln Elementary school." Lauren immediately started to panic and her boss noticed. 

"Answer it." He said.

Lauren pulled her hands out and slipped off her gloves before picking up the phone. "Hello?" She said as she pulled her mask down. She listened to the voice on the other end telling her that Taylor had gotten in a fight at school. She sighed as she told the woman on the other end, "I'll be right there." She said as she hung up the phone.

"Sorry. My kid got in a fight at school...they need me to come get him to take him home." Lauren said as she looked at her boss apologetically.

"It's okay, Dr. Jauregui. Go home."

Lauren smiled and thanked the man before grabbing her stuff and rushing out of the building. She was on her way to pick up Taylor when she decided that she should call her wife to let her know what happened. Lauren picked up the phone and hit speed dial number one, not even paying attention to the time.

Camila turned back to her class after she finished writing their next assignment up onto the board. She capped the marker and put it back into the tray. "Okay guys, I don't have anything else new for today, so feel free to stick around and work on this, or you can go ahead and head out. I'll still be here for any questions." She smiled at her students, some of them started to pack up while a handful opened their books to start on the assignment. Camila sat down at the desk to gather up her things when she saw the screen of her phone was lit up.

Lauren held the phone to her ear as she drove down the road. She was so infuriated at the fact that Taylor got in a fight at school. She just wanted to get home and deal with it. Lauren waited as the phone rang a couple times before she heard her wife's voice on the other end.

Reaching in her bag, Camila frowned when she saw Lauren's face light up her screen. "Hey..." she answered softly, a little worried. She knew that Lauren was in the middle of working and Lauren knew she was normally in the middle of class.

"Hey." Lauren said in a flustered tone. She stopped in front of the school before turning in and parking her car. "I'm at the school picking Taylor up." She said as she undid her seatbelt and got out of the car.

Camila froze as she was in the middle of packing up her things. "Why are you at the school getting Taylor?" She leaned back in her seat and took a deep breath, trying not to get herself too stressed out. She was still in the vulnerable phase of her pregnancy and didn't want anything to happen to their baby. "Is he okay?" She asked as she worked at packing up the rest of her things. 

Lauren sighed as she walked in the front door of the school. She walked up to the front desk, "I'm here to pick up Taylor Jauregui." She said, covering the speaker on her phone. The woman signaled her to wait as she walked away. "He's fine, as far as I know. He just got in a fight and is being sent home for the day. He's heading toward me now." She said to her wife as she saw Taylor walking toward her. 

Camila pulled the phone away from her ear for a moment to talk to the students that lingered in the room. "Guys, I'm sorry, I have an emergency with my son. If you have any questions, e-mail me." Camila slung her bag over her shoulder as she stood up and left the room to go to her office and get her purse.

"Momma!" Taylor said excited as he ran to her. Lauren looked at him with a scolding face and his demeanor instantly changed. She reached down to take his hand as she turned to walk back to the car.