"I'm sorry, who are you?"

Camila laced her fingers with Lauren's as they walked down the row of shops together. They'd spent some time on the beach and had covered up just enough before heading down to search through the shops. Camila fixed the strap of the bag over her shoulder as she pulled Lauren toward a jewelry shop that had home made jewelry in it. "I wonder what they have," she murmured softly as she stopped just inside the door to pull her sunglasses off and put them up onto her head.

Lauren sighed as she walked side by side with her wife. She smiled as their fingers laced together and instinctively, she pulled her wife closer. Lauren watched as her wife eyed the store before pulling her inside with her. She let go of Camila's hand so they woman could look around the store. "Maybe we could get remarried again at some point." She suggested as she looked at all of the rings in the display case. "I kind of want to celebrate again with our kids involved this time." Lauren said as she looked at her wife. She didnt know what the woman would think about the idea, "And so I can pledge my love for you all over again."

Camila rested her hand on Lauren's lower back before she leaned up to kiss her jaw. "You know the kids will love to dress up. Especially Lily. She loves getting her dresses out." Camila smiled fondly before she pulled away to go look at some necklaces in a case along the wall. She tilted her head some as she looked toward her wife. She slowly smiled as she went toward the case to look in with her. "What if we plan that for our tenth anniversary?" It was still a few years away, but she felt that it would mean more if it was on their tenth as opposed to the sixth.

Lauren smiled at her wife as she looked into her eyes. "That works. Maybe we could invite your parents and do it somewhere fun...like a family vacation." She said as she hummed softly feeling her wife's lips on her jaw. Lauren continued to look at the rings as her wife browsed the necklaces. She had a few years to plan, but she was going to ask Camila in a cute and romantic way to remarry her.

Camila glanced back at her wife a few times as she looked at the shell necklaces. She smiled to a teenager that came to her and greeted her.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

Camila nodded to him and pointed to a matching set of necklaces. One completed the other and it caught her attention. "I'd like those please... the set." Camila turned to motion for her wife to join her. "Did you find anything you liked?" She asked as the boy pulled the necklaces out for her and mentioned that he would keep them at the counter while they finished shopping.

Lauren looked at the other jewelry in the display case. Her head shot up when she heard her wife talking to someone. She walked over as Camila motioned her over. Lauren stood next to the woman and wrapped an arm around her waist. She shook her head as she smiled softly, "No. I'm set here." She said as she gently rubbed her wife's lower back.

Camila leaned into her wife as she dug through the bag for her or Lauren's wallet. It didn't matter which one she grabbed, both of the cards came from the same account. Hers was the first one so she dug out her bank card and went to the counter. She reached out for the necklace before the guy put them into a box. "Look..." she smiled as she looked up at Lauren, hoping she would like them, too.

Lauren watched as her wife dug through her purse. She looked at the necklaces and nodded. "I like them." She said. She stepped back as her wife took the bag from the cashier and put the card back in her purse. Lauren sighed as they headed toward the exit. She hated shopping and would begrudgingly go along with her wife because she wanted to make the woman happy. She held the door open and put her sunglasses back on. "Where to next?" Lauren asked softly as she walked next to her wife and rested her hand on the woman's lower back, guiding her as they walked.