I'm in the middle of checking some contracts when Sam sent me a text. 'jay's @ home. I'll do my best, but u better go home soon.'

SHIT. What does he want this time. I hope he didn't talk crap to bunda. I know that bunda will ask bout the fight. He'll try to cover himself. He'll blame everything on kenzie.

Buzz...buzz... I checked my phone. 'BUNDA'. DAMN. I picked up.

"hel.."

"home. Now. " Bunda cut me then she hung up. Oh crap. I took the contracts and told my secretary if someone need me, they can text or call me. I walked out from my office and went to my car. I called kenzie while drive home.

"hi.."

"hi, zie. got something to tell you."

"fire away."

" I cant have lunch and drive you home today. Sam has classes too, so he cant come too. it's ok for you?"

"chill. I used to have lunch with my other friends or just my self. No need to worry." she assured me.

I sighed relieved, "ok then. Call you later, k?"

"k. bye."

"bye."

Thank god she sounded ok. I know she's an independent girl and she already can cope after the night when she broke down. She's tough and I admired her. Sam told me that she looked calm when they met jay when they had lunch before. And I saw her when she handled jay on Nancy's wedding.

I drove fast to home. I saw jay's car on my drive way. He's still here. I'll beat him again if he messed thing. I parked and got out from my car. I walked to house, Sam opened the door.

"no good." He told me. I growled and push him from the door. I went to living room, when jay saw me he smirked. He stood up and kissed bunda. He walked to me.

"I'd warned her, but she wont listened. I just be a good nephew and cousins, bro." I glared him. After he left I sit next to bunda.

"talk." She said sternly.

"what do you want to know." I asked her.

"kenzie. I heard jay's words, now your words. So talk."

I took a deep breath and told her everything. that jay's spiked the drink at the party and kenzie was really boosted and he took advantage of it. He insulted her at Nancy's wedding and that's the reason we fought. Sam told bout what happened on lunch, too. Bunda listened to us till we finished. She thought a moment then smiled.

"I know that boy is a jerk." I and Sam sighed relieved at her word. "bring her earlier tomorrow. I wanna talk to her before dinner." she stood up and leave us. "private." He added before she went to upstairs.

I dropped me head to my hand. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I lifted my hand and saw Sam smiling.

"she'll be okay. bunda'll like her. Don't worry." He assured me. I nodded and smile slightly.

"I know. I just pissed with that a**hole."

"same here." He chuckled.

"god, why we can have that a** as a cousin."

"blame it to the elder bro." Sam chuckled, "gotta go. See you tonight."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenzie pov:

*@ home*

I got home little bit late today. I finished all my work so I can go earlier tomorrow. Something told me that I've to prepare a lot for the dinner. Now, I stood in front of my closet to find a cloth for tomorrow. Something I can wear to work and dinner. I asked Sam this evening but he just said, "wear anything you comfort with." So much for help.