♢IL♢

Blair

I love her. But I can't tell her. It kills me to see her living her life without me but I don't have the guts to tell her that I need her. Everything she does makes me upset knowing that I'm not a part of it and when I saw her holding hands with PJ I almost lost my shit. I was about to run up to them and punch him right where he deserved it when someone stopped me.

Antonio's gentle touch calmed me down as we watched them walk off together. I wanted to feel sad but all that filled me was anger. I turned towards Antonio to find him in a surprisingly equal state to mine. He seemed upset but he was trying to hold it in. Did he like Eagle too? No. that couldn't be it. Maybe he was mad that PJ wanted to spend time with Eagle instead of him. That was more like it.

I didn't even question why they were holding hands as I left Antonio starring at the doors they walked out of. They probably got back together but I never would've known since I can't even talk to Eagle anymore.

I should've seen this coming. I couldn't stop her from being with him. If I wasn't going to tell her how I felt that didn't mean someone else couldn't. Maybe if I wasn't such a wuss none of this would've ever happened.