Chapter 52- Baby shower

Start from the beginning

The baby survived and ended up being... a boy. They're always boys! That's why I really want one of these children inside me to be a girl. But I'll be happy no matter what gender they end up being. Nova got stitches, they got the bullet out obviously. It didn't cause major damage to intestines or important parts. It just hurts a lot and she finds it difficult to sit up because it hurt too much. Mike is taking good care of her, things are starting to fall into place like they're supposed to. I couldn't be more happier.

"I'll go get him quickly," Nova says and walks to his room. We are at her house at the moment and Mike is out shopping with Val, Nova wants more baby stuff so they're getting it which would be funny to witness. They're probably confused. Nova walks out, cradling baby Chad in her hands. "Labour hurts like a b**ch but in the end it's totally worth it," she mutters smiling down at her baby.

"Does breast feeding hurt?" I ask, looking away as she pulls down her top.

"Nah, not for me," she says. The door opens and the boys walk in, holding bags of baby stuff from different shops. I perk up, I'm excited to have my babies. Seeing Val with our children will be so cute! He looks down at me and winks, I smile and stand up. He drops the bags and opens his arms for me, I hug him- breathing in his scent. Sooo good.

Val is still a bit mad at Nova, but he's not going to treat her badly after the recent events that have happened. "Tonight's the night," he whispers.

"Oh crap, that's right! It's your baby shower tonight, the night the genders are being revealed too!" Val and I had been planning this and already sent invitations out and Nova literally just gave birth a day ago.

"Well we better get home and set things up, I think Amalia is setting things up at the moment too," I say. She hugs me one last time, we sat out goodbyes then walk out of the house.
••
Everything is set up, I'm excited to know the genders of my babies. We got little colour bombs made so when we through it on the ground, it explodes and the colour comes out- it looks really cool. Everyone has arrived, even my grandparents. I haven't spoken to them in a while and I think I need to change that fact. The presents are in the table, there's gummies, a cot Titus made, a matching set of clothes that could be any genders clothes.

The professional photographer we hired is setting up for when we reveal the gender, my stomach is even bigger than what it was. Val has been extra protective and hasn't let me down much things, I do them anyway.

"Oh dear, this is so exciting!" Grandma exclaims, lightly tapping grandad. He grins and sits down on a chair, Val takes my hand in his and I sigh nervously.

"We're ready," we tell everyone. He grabs one bomb and I grab the other, we look at each other- holding hands. "3...2....1....go!" We drop them and clouds of colour appear around us. Blue and pink.

"We're having a girl and a boy!" I exclaim, jumping on Val and peppering kisses around his face. He chuckles and grabs my waist and presses his lips against mine.

"Lucky that one is a girl otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with the girl clothes I bought," Cadence says making us laugh.

"Congratulations!" Everyone says, the photographer takes more pictures as everyone surrounds us- grins on their faces and feeling happy for Val and I. Valentino keeps his arm around my waist and holds me close, so close that our bodies are pressed against each other.

"Let's make a bet, who do you think is going to have a baby next? Everyone's getting pregnant so we might as well make a bet... it involves money by the way," Amalia smirks.

"Okay, each person will write someone's name on a piece of paper and we will put it in this hat. Make sure you include that you guessed it, so if two people guess the same person then we have to pay two people..." Jarrad says. Oh no, this sounds like a bad idea, I'm going to be either broke or rich by the end of this.

"How much?" Emberly asks.

"Hmm... 30," Landon smirks. He thinks that he will guess right because he's just soooo smart. That was sarcastic by the way.

Amalia tips up pieces of paper and I think for a moment while fiddling with the pen in my hand. Not Amalia, not Nova, I'm already pregnant, it's between the two sisters. Emberly and Titus recently started dating, I think Aidan and Cadence. I write down Cadence's name and then put it in the hat, Jarrad reads out the results.

"I said Emberly, Nova says Emberly, Emberly says Amalia, Amalia says Cadence, Willow says Cadence, Val says Amalia, Landon says Nova, Chris says Cadence, Titus says Willow... gosh you're dumb, she's having twins Titus so I don't think she would want more soon. Mike says Emberly, Aidan says...." he starts laughing hysterically, he places his hands on his stomach and bends over- laughing so hard. Still slightly laughing, he reads it out. "Aidan says Cadence..." everyone starts cracking up laughing, Cadence's eyes go wide and she slaps his arm with a small amused smile on her face.

"Now I gotta get to work so I can get some money," Aidan lightly jokes. I feel as if he's being serious and wants a child with her, they're all starting to realise that this is the time when people begin to settle down and have a family.

For the rest of the afternoon, we sit around- eating, joking around, playing games, making more bets and just having a good time.
••
I'm so sad that the next chapter is the epilogue, this has been such a great book I love it so much and all the support you guys have given. Don't worry, there will be a sequel but not for Titus and Emberly but here's what I'm thinking about for Timberly below. So a few bonus chapters about them and how they met, it says in that picture.

So that's what I can do for you all

Remember to comment young attractive models or celebs that aren't used in this book! Francisco is mike so he's already being used. (No one direction, Cole sprouse, Shawn Mendes) Sorry.

Comment, vote and follow
Keely