The one with cute sister moments

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Hailee said, playfully hitting my arm.

"I'm kidding," I laughed. "Not really." I mumbled under my breath just loud enough for Karlie, who I was passing, to hear and start laughing.

"What?" Hailee whined.

"Nothing my child," I smiled, cupping my hand under her chin.

Hailee made a pouty face and I squeezed her cheeks together.

"I babysat Kaitlyn and Austin for years; it takes a lot more than a pouty face to get to me," I smiled.

Hailee's face fell as I let go of her chin and grabbed a wipe to clean off the table.

"Can I go to bed?" Hailee asked, yawning.

"Sure kiddo," I laughed at her childness.

"Cool," she said, running up the stairs to the guest room.

"Hailee I'm sharing that bed with you!" Karlie said, to Hailee.

"No! You're too tall! You take up too much room," Hailee whined.

"Girls, quiet Kaitlyn's asleep!" I scolded them.

"Sorry mom!" Hailee said, using the name she and Kaitlyn give me when I 'mom' them. I don't even know.

"Quiet little one," I said, using my baby nickname for her.

"Everything looks clean around here so I'm going to head to bed too before Hailee takes up the whole bed with her small body," Karlie said, heading up the stairs.

"Okay," I said.

"I should head home," Harry said.

"Wait, it's kind of late, why don't you stay over?" I offered.

"Where am I going to sleep? Your guest room is full and so is the couch," Harry said, motioning to Selena who's already asleep on the couch.

"My room's got some extra space," I said quietly.

He raised his eyebrows at me, "Are you sure?"

"We're not going to do anything, but it's safer than you driving through New York at this hour," I told him.

"Alright," he said.

"Let's go," I said, turning off the lights before leading Harry to my room.

I grabbed my pajamas and changed in the bathroom, taking off all of my makeup and brushing my hair out. I walked back into my room and my eyes widened in the sight of Harry in only an undershirt and boxers.

"You're staring love," Harry smiled, seeing me in the mirror's reflection.

"Sorry," I said awkwardly, before climbing into my bed.

Harry climbed in next to me and I shivered from the cold.

"Cold?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," I shivered, bringing the blankets closer to my body.

"I'll handle this," Harry smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. I felt the good kind of shivers go through my body and I warmed up from his body heat.

We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms but I still couldn't help but wonder what was going on with Kaitlyn.

-January 2, 2013-

Kaitlyn's POV

"Kaitlyn, it's time to get up," someone said, stroking my hair.

I groaned and rolled over to the other side.