The one with the callback

-April 22, 2012-

"OH MY GOSH KAITLYN, WAKE UP. YOU HAVE CALLBACKS TODAY!" Taylor screamed as she jumped up and down on my bed.

"Taylor not right now, it's too early," I groaned, grabbing her hand and pulling her down next to me.

"No come on Kaitlyn let's go," she said, ripping my blankets off of me.

"Taylor!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling it's bad for your voice, now go shower," she told me.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"You know you love me," Taylor yelled to me, leaving my room.

"But I really don't!" I yelled back.

"Stop yelling!" She yelled at me.

I got into the shower and washed myself as well as I could. I got out of the shower and put on a sports bra and some shorts before drying my hair. I walked into my room and found Taylor had already chosen an outfit. I put on the dark wash jeans and cuffed them to me ankles. I then put on the purplish-grey top that tied by my right hip. I slipped on some white no-show socks to wear under my white low top converse. I grabbed the jean jacket to put on top and put it on a chair in the kitchen. I put on a necklace that had the number 7 on it since that was my lucky number. I did my makeup and curled my hair a little at the ends before going out to the kitchen.

"Cute," Taylor remarked when she saw me.

I drank the gross cup of tea that Taylor left out for me and quickly reviewed my song before we left. I was planning on singing E.T. By Katy Perry if we had to sing which I wasn't sure if we would have to.

When we got to the studio where the callbacks were I was greeted with a super nervous Melissa.

"There's only like less than ten people here for each role," she told me.

"Oh my god," I said.

"I know right, and they're auditioning in groups today, one person for each part in a group," Melissa told me.

"I hope we're in the same group!" I told her.

"Me too," she agreed.

"I have to go check in, brb," I told her. I checked in and they gave me the number 7, my luck is with me. Sadly Melissa was number 6 so we weren't in the same group. The casting lady told us to get with our groups and talk a little before the audition. Melissa and I split up and I found my group.

"Hi, um I'm Blake Jenner, I'll be the Ryder of the group," he started. He's so hot.

"Hi Blake," we all said.

"Hi I'm Kaitlyn Swift, I'll be the Lexi," I smiled.

"Oh my gosh like the Kaitlyn Swift like Taylor's sister!" Someone gushed.

"Yeah that's me," I fake smiled.

"That's so cool," she said. "I'm Macy Jameson by the way, I'll be Kitty," she said.

We finished introducing ourselves and we started talking. I decided to talk to the girl who wanted to be Marley to see if I could get any connections with her before the audition. Nothing. Melissa would be so much better than this girl.

We were the last group to be called in and I think I killed it. We went back out into the waiting room and everyone was still here. I rushed to Melissa.

"How was it?" She asked.

"So good," I gushed.

"Lucky, mine probably sucked," she said.