Life update :)

Hey everyone. Xoxo

It's been so long since I've written, and for that I sincerely apologize.

In case you don't know, I am now an English major! :O... which means lots of reading and writing :P On average I read about two books and write at least one paper each week. I haven't been writing on here because I simply "haven't had the time." I put that part in quotes because I have had time, but I have not been using it wisely.

Using my writing to minister to others/ to glorify Him is something I'm truly passionate about and have not prioritized - but I will.

Lately I've been prioritizing social media and finishing Netflix series over my walk with Christ- which unfortunately spills over into my writing, caring for my physical body, and pursuing excellence in my studies; and that's not ok.

The Lord has really been dealing with me within the realms of prioritizing and time management.

For the next few weeks (or however long the Lord wants) I will be taking a break from social media and Netflix. I really need to get my life back on track :P

With this in mind, you all will be hearing from me a bit more regularly- ideally weekly :D

I will write about things on my mind, but I'd also love to write about things on your minds! Each week I'd love to answer your questions/ write about a topic of your choosing :D If you have a specific question(s) and/or general topic(s) you'd like addressed, please leave a comment or send it in a message. Also, feel free to send in testimonies to share with one another :D Reading about one another's victories is not only super encouraging, but it can also be life changing for someone else :)

***Also, please send in prayer requests! I'd love to post your prayer requests (I will not include your name) and then open the comment section for us to leave prayers/ encouraging words :D Prayer is such a powerful weapon that we too often overlook!! What do you all think??

Thank you so much for your patience, understanding, and constant support. I've received countless uplifting messages/ emails from you all, and I just want you to know that they each mean so much to me. I read every. single. one., and I can't help but to feel so encouraged afterwards.

I love you all so much.

I pray that you're each doing well :D Hope to hear from you soon. Xx

Lots of love, and God bless. Xx