Chocolate

Harry’s POV

What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On.

All I can think about is what happened in the lobby.

Like I want her so bad no matter how much of a bitch she is. Her body is just too amazing to pass up. I pull all my moves on her and it just makes her hate me more. Then this prick comes and she is a bloody fuck buddy with him! How the hell does that make sense!

It was also disturbing watching how she was acting when with him. She was almost carefree… AND FUCKING HAPPY. I have not seen her like that the entire time she was here. Here and there she would smirk at our expense but besides that she was a cold bitch. If she acted like that we could all have been pretty close friends and I might be able to get into her pants sooner.. Why is life so unfair?

I know the boys are having the same thoughts as me and it just kind of pisses me off more. This chick has so many secrets. I wonder if she is the spawn of satin or some shit like that. All I know is I want to find out why she is like that. I'm just too curious. At least it will make our break somewhat better since she has ruined it.

There is no way I am letting her go down to that band by herself. I am kind of curious about this song though. The one that she sang this morning even though I would never admit it out loud was actually good. How did she inspire it? I'm curious because it could help me find out more about this mysterious girl.

And I'm up for the challenge.

Amy’s POV

We were now sitting in the meeting with management. I was blanking out until I heard my name mentioned by a man in a suit.

“Okay boys so you have met Amy she is going to be your musical advisor over your break and until we don’t need her anymore. Basically once a week you all have to meet with her individually and as a group to write songs, sing songs, and to learn how to write better songs for I know some of you are better at it. We want to keep you guys current and practiced and we think this is the way to go. It also will give you a different look on music for if you know Amy she is not what we would call your demographic.” He smiles my way in amusement after he said that last part and I could not help but replicate those feelings.

“Okay with that you are dismissed”