Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST

Začať od začiatku

It was different back then, when I married him but now I know he is the only one for me. The way he looks at me makes me feel special. I don't know what does he feel about me but I still have many unanswered questions. And I hope to get them answered. I want to know why on the earth he wanted to marry me. Well, I never imagined that I will fall for him but... I did fall for him, Badly...

Ansh...My LOVE.

But it's indeed a wonderful feeling. And the trip to Maldives made it more promising.

I was sitting on the desk with my head rested on the table. I planned to tell Ansh that I love him, no matter if he didn't love me back I will find a way to win him. But somewhere I know he has true genuine feelings for me and he won't abandon me this time. I don't know whether it was a gut feeling or not my instinct.

Isn't it honey? I know your Daddy is going to Love us with all his heart.... I thought moving my hand on my swollen belly. Enough of running already. It's time to confront.

I wanted to tell Ansh last night but then I didn't have energy when his lips captured mine. His touch makes me go numb and out of the senses. Maldives was the best thing that happened and I didn't know that Ansh had this side too.
And I intend to keep it going.

* Events That Happened Earlier *

I woke up with the sound of Ansh's cell ringing. His strong arms were around my waist. I struggle a bit to freed myself. It was Jen calling.

" Yes... Jen?"

" Morning Mam.... Actually we have the meeting with the team leaders. I called to remind Sir."

" Hmm.. Well, I will attend it. Anyways it isn't that important which needs Ansh's attention. And I have to collect some files."

I don't want to disturb Ansh's sleep. He rarely sleeps this late, he surely must be tired. And I remembered that I left our AGREEMENT file in the office before going to Maldives and I don't want anyone to know about it.

After looking at the Ansh for the last time I rushed in the bath. Ansh was still sleeping.

When I came from the meeting Jen informed me that Dad was waiting for in my cabin. I don't know what worked he had with me. He never came to my cabin. When I entered I saw him reading something.

" Dad! Morning... What are you doing here?"

" Hmm.. I came to see you since I was passing by but then I think I need an explanation for this." He said showing me a file.

Shit! This was the last thing I wanted to happen.

" Dad... That's nothing."

" It surely isn't..... Tell me if Ansh has forced you to do this. "

" No... There's nothing like that. We signed it on a mutual understanding. " I said averting his glance.

" Well, I don't think so. I am calling my lawyer. You have to divorce him. "

No.... I can't do that. I will die. And most importantly, I love him.

" Mam... Mam.... Your files. You left them on the reception. " Jen brought me back. I raised my head.

" Mam... Are you Okay?"

" Yes... Is Ansh in his cabin? "

" Yeah, I think so. He was there an hour ago. I didn't see him leave."

" Hmm..... Keep them here. " Saying so I stood. I wanted to see Ansh now. I need to tell him that we need to sort our relationship. I don't want Dad to tell everyone about it. It was hidden for such a long time and it shouldn't come out like this. And I can't even imagine to separate Ansh from his babies. Even if he doesn't love me like I do, it doesn't matter but he surely loves his babies. I know that. I don't even know how everybody else will react. It will be so embarrassing.