I barley registered the moans escaping my lips as he kissed his way back up my left side.

"Do you like that, slut?" he asked and I moaned just at the name. I know most people would find it weird but I loved it, it was a turn on to me.

"Yes Sir." I answered

Now, I wouldn't tolerate being called that by anyone else or on any other terms, but there's something so hot about when he calls me dirty names because he's usually nothing but a gentleman and respectful to me. He treats me right, like I'm his world. So if the man wants to call me a slut then I'm not going to object.

A slut is someone who sleeps around and while I don't do that, I am just fine with being his personal one.

Next I felt him pour something on me and I could smell a faintness of chocolate in the room. He drizzled it all over the sensitive parts of my body and slowly he started at my thighs so he could lick and suck it all off.

It was exciting knowing that I knew where he was going to be eventually because I could feel the chocolate still on my body.

He avoided the two places I wanted most and focused on the other parts of my body that drove me insane, he already knew me so well and he was using it for his full advantage.

"Are you horny?" he said teasingly in my ear when he finished with the chocolate

"Fuck, I'm so horny, Sir." I added on

"Good." He bit my neck and I went to pull my wrists but they stayed firmly where they were.

Being tied up this tightly amplified every touch and then amplified it again.

His finger ran over my core and he groaned

"I love how much you're enjoying this." he said and he got up for a minute before coming back. I didn't know what he was doing I just know that I wanted him inside me, I wanted this horrible ache to go away.

I cried out and tried to arch my back when he pressed one of my vibrators to my core and held it there. He didn't move it just kept pressure and I wasn't sure if it was uncomfortable or felt good. I wanted it to move and the power behind this one was strong, I felt it all over my body.

Slowly he began to circle it and I was building fast

"Do you want to come slut?" he asked me and I cried out as he removed it and flicked hard

"Yes, yes Sir." I was close to begging right now, if he told me to I would have no problem doing it.

"Good girl." He told me and put it back against my body. He slowly began to circle it and I felt the pressure building up in my stomach

"Please, please, please, don't stop Sir, please don't stop." I don't know what I would do if he did

"You're being a good little slut tonight." He commented and I nodded

"I'll be good, I promise Sir, but please let me come." I was so close he picked up the pace and I felt my thighs quivering. I tried to pull them together but it was no use, the rope pulled at me skin and caused slight pain and I was close to screaming for more.

"If you're a good girl, then you will come when I tell you to, and if you don't then I guess you don't want it bad enough and I'll stop." He kept going and I was pulling harder now trying to arch my back and not giving a damn at the bruises it would leave later.

"Come, Now." He commanded and a scream tore from my throat as I did just as he told me to, he didn't let up with the toy and my body convulsed and I was borderline screaming his name over and over again and when it finally completely washed over me he still didn't let up.