The boys were sitting on the couch. "were leaving Jc said and then Ricardo replied by saying "Where are you too going". "to remember" i said, "were going to where i got kidnapped".

Me and Jc walked out of the house. He had his hand around my waist and walked me to where everything happened.  There was police tap around the space. "It not like someone died here" i said to Jc, "Why is there tape here". Jc lifted up the tap and we walked under it. "They found a rag with posin on it and it usually kills people, they thught it was a murder" he told me. There was a rag on the floor and a jacket. "Is this my stuff" i asked him. "Yes" he said. i walked over to it and picked it up. I closed my eyes and had a flashback i heard myself yelling for the boys, " Ricky, Sam, Trevor, Kian, Connor, Jc" i screamed then The boy Preston kidnapped me and i opened my eyes crying. 

"baby its okay did you remember something" Jc asked me. "I no all of the boys names and Prestons face" i said to Jc and took his hand. "I need to touch the cloth now" i said to him and we both picked it up at the same time, i closed my eyes and began to have a flashback but this time it was me and Jc. I opened my eyes and told Jc what happened. "I remember the night when Preston first beat me up it was our first kiss". Jc smilled really big, he then kissed me and we stood up and walked away from the tape. 

15 minutes we were home and walked in the house. "i'm making luch y'all want some soup" i aske them. They all said yes and i walked into the Kitchen and Jc followerd me. We got out all the ingredients and began to cut the veggies. Jc stopped cutting and put his arms around my waist. he kissed my neck and i moaned a little. "i love you baby" he said to me " i love you too" i said back. I shut off the stove and Jc took my hand we began to walk upstairs and Jc said "guys were going to listen to music". and they all said "okay no problem have fun you to" Sam said and we went upstairs. Jc kissed me and i locked the door. We stood in the middle of the room kissing, Jc walked towards me and when he did i walked backwords . I think Jc wanted me to faal onto the bed but instead i tripped over a stage light and fell on the ground. 

"I'm sorry babe, i didnt mean too are you okay" he asked me. i kissed him a few more times and said "yah im fine just help me up" i said to him. i was so tired and still needed to take a shower. "jc what time is it" i said almost falling asleep. "3 o'clock" he said. "i need to take i shower i said walking into the bathroom and shut the door. "I will be out in a few Jc" i said to him. 5 minutes later he walked into the bathroom and said that i forgot my pajamas. "thanks just put them on the table i will be out in a few" i said to him. He left and i dried myself off and put my Pj's on. Jc knocked on the door and said "are you dressed babe". "yah come in" i said to him. 

Jc walked into the room and sat on the chair in the bathroom. I took the blow dryer and began to do my hair. Jc got up and wrapped his hands around my waist. I turned the blow dryer off and kissed him. I took my hairbrush and brushed my hair out. i was so tired and almost fell back but Jc catched me and said "woh babe i need to get you to bed your really tired", "want me to carry you to bed". "yah " i said. and he carried me to bed and put me under the covers. "you want anything baby" he asked me. "yah come lay by me" i said to him. Jc layed in the bed next to me and i kissed him, "will you take a nap with me" i asked him. "yes baby" he said and got into the bed and i put my head on his chest. I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep on him. 

 I woke up in bed and Jc wasnt there. I got up and sat up on the bed and brushed my fingers through my hair. i sighned and sat there for a minute. Then someone snuck up behind me and hugged me. "Morning babe" Jc said to me. "what time is it" i asked Jc and started to get up. He pulled me back down carefully and and i fell on my back on the bed and Jc kissed me "It's 8 o'clock, you slept for a long time" he said to me. "yah i no i need to get ready" i said to him and tried to get. My foot hurt so bad i couldnt even get up. "Jc can you help me up please" i asked him.