Silver Bell Ball

"ECLIPSA!!!" Moon woke up in a thunderous yell, her screams permeating through her bedroom. She stared up at the ceiling, and then down at the floor.

Oh. That's right. Eclipsa isn't here right now... The Ball!

Moon slammed herself into her closet, frantically searching for her gown. How could she have forgotten?

Wait, what is that noise? It sounds... familiar.

River was still sleeping, so she silently approached the door and carefully opened. At that very moment a huge book flew in front of her. She couldn't believe her own eyes.

"Glossaryck?!"

"We'll talk later, your highness!"

And with that, the book with the little blue man vanished behind the corner.

......................................

Last Night

Star's vision slowly faded back to normal as reality reshaped itself around her. She could see... Figures around her... Marco!

Star lunged at the boy, happy to see him after their... Confrontation earlier. But... No. This wasn't Marco.

"Ugh... Star, watch where you're tripping."

Janna.

"Uh... Do you know where Marco is?" Star asked, hoping that she wasn't sounding too creepy.

"Oh Marco? He ran off. What a chicken."

"What? Why?"

Janna sighed. "Oh, it was nothing: you relapsed into Mewberty, tried to hunt down Marco, and Marco was forced to engage in PDA with you to get you back. The usual stuff."

Star was silently gazing on her, with her mouth slowly opening, as if they were preparing to release some kind of statement. Her mind, which was in charge formulating that statement, was however currently occupied in full blown panic mode. She made many mistakes that made her speechless, but this was this first that made her breathless.

"Star?"

A wild whirlwind of contradictory ideas a thoughts was spinning in her head, creating what could be best described as a cool party, if that party was held by bunch of intoxicated hippies. It was not. The conflict was a bloody mess between her mind and her heart, trying to smother each other.

"Star! Snap out of it!"

Her consciousness was holding back in the corner. It was agitated, because it knew better - it didn't matter which side will win this war, it will be it that will have to go up front and explain this mess to Marco. Oh NOW they argue! Where were they when my sister took over the body last night and made her chase him like a wild beast?! I was yelling the whole time at them the to do something. Bot nooooo, they had to take take their sweet sleepy time! And now I will have to deal with aftermath. Argh, if I could... just...!!!

Janna slapped Star. "WAKE UP!"

"Ouch! Why did you hit me?!"

"You were sitting there like a statue for 5 minutes!"

"I was?"

"Sigh! You know what, this is your mess, so deal with it. I'm gonna grab breakfast. Come see me when you will to cry on my shoulder." She moved her hand and went for the door.

"I- Oh."

"Come to Mewni, they said. Have magical fun, they said."

"Uhm, I didn't sa-"