After awhile they started to get tired. Faith still bitting into his next as he has her by her rib cage,  there is so much blood already.  My Faith have so much blood dripping of her beautiful fur.

Jack makes a last attempt bitting her on her throat she just fell on the ground while she struggles for air.  Kicking and growling but he doesn't release. He wants her to submit to him and to my broken heart she did. They shifted both of them standing naked and my poor Faith is lying motionless on the ground with gashes and blood all over her body.  My body shutted down as I fell to my knees.  She lost the battle he's going to take her away.  Tears start to form in the back of my eyes it wants to spill out. I can't lose her. But then she spoke voice full of hatred and for a moment I didn't recognize it myself.

"you think you won?" she simply asked as she let's out a laugh of amusement. She's not done with him yet.

"ah sweety I already have won! " he spat, giving him a smile he just stares at her." what are you doing!?" he yelled backing away his frustrated and going out of his mind, he spins around several times like he was looking for something or someone but his eyes keeps on finding Faith's ocean blue ones.

"I will make you suffer for what you did! " she whispered but it was pure hatred and anger,  she got up slowly her whole body exposed to everyone.  Making me look around who's watching but none was everyone was focused on her beautiful damaged face.

" you poisoned me" she walked a step closer as he only advanced it backwards "you beaten me" another step "you starved me" one more step she's vivid. Poison boiling of her own lips his breathing picked up quite fast there is no doubt she's using her powers "YOU. RAPED. ME"  was her last words before she stood right in front of him grabbing him in his throat pulling him down to that level,  her eyes go golden as his go black,  he squirmed to get free but she had a fair strong grib on his neck. 

"this isn't the last of me! What ever you are I will personally kill you!" he screamed,  smiling at him she let's him go trembling to his group and singaling them to leave and they did slowly retreat.

Everyone was speechless, I am so proud of her she saved us,  it might not be over yet but she still saved us. Falling to her knees I rush to her side wrapping my arms around her, she passed out. A young girl rushed to our side with a blanked in her hand.  She's at least 14 years old,  I thank her for the blanked as wolves slowly approach us. Circling us.

"what happened? " her eyes flutter open looking around her voice is horse from the yelling.

" hey its OK!  We gonna get you some help just rest OK " I hushed her sending me a small smile she dozed off again.  Michael kneeling at her side.  His torn up as well.  My beautiful mate is badly injured.

"Listen Zack I'm sorry I didn't mean to corner you,  I just want to best for her" he whispers lying a hand in hers kissing it. 

"I know,  I don't blame you.  So can we please get her help? " I question

" help is on the way already " he pleads,  faith moving in my arms causing my head to snap down.  She's grinning for some reason.

" can you guys please shit up already" she giggles lying in my arms,  I were so afraid to lose her,  she's a strong wolf and I'm proud of her and I will always be.

Matthew informed us she will be fine just a few broken bones and a lot of bite marks but she will heal in a day or 2.

"Zack may I speak to you in private please? " Doc adds as I only nodded following him into his office.  It's a normal desk in the middle of the room with white walls and a lot of drawers for files.

Taking the seatat his desk he goes around taking his seat.  He has a worried expression trying to find his words.

"did you know a werewolf can fall pregnant as soon as the sperm enters her body? " he asked, this took me of guard.

"ah no I didn't know why?"  I ask.  Truthfully I never knew I never thought of anything like that before.

"OK. Clearly you didn't use protection Mr McCain" he let's out a amusement of a laugh.  I still don't understand what he's getting to.

"Faith is showing signs of pregnancy you dumwit" he deadpan,  oh Goddess she's pregnant with my pup!  My heart is racing faster then a car on a race track. My jaw dropped.  I swear if it wasn't attached to my bone and flesh I would be stepping on it.

"congratulations Zack I wish you the best. " he says as he stood up walking to the door when he freezes up

"and by the way I believe it's twins.  I did a scan on her" he added with a smile and with that he's out the door I'm dumbfounded.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Remember vote and Comment.

Love you all
😅