Book 2:Chapter 2

"Hey Snow you done for the day?" My boss-The director James called as I was heading out and passing his office.

"Uh, yeah. I was heading home" I responded stopping outside his office.

"Can I speak with you for a minute?" He asked.

"Sure" I responded stepping into his office and turning back the door

"Alright, so first of all I want to officially welcome you to our team... again" captain James said to me "I was made aware of your special skills and training as a special agent"

"What? I'm not sure I follow, do you mean as a FBI agent or..."

"No, I'm referring to your prior trainings before the academy... I've been informed by the headquarters and other senior representatives and agents that you're one of the best agents we have and you started early" he said to me causing me to be a bit surprised at what he was saying "Your family even vouched for you and gave you a lot of credit"

"Wait, you're a C.A?"

C.A was the acronym for Cleaners agents. And captain James revelation surprised me because I had no idea.

"Yes, for over 10 years now" he nodded "However. You're more of a senior agent for me because I got involved after you as an adult"

"I had no idea captain, well that's actually good news. More cases will be solved quicker this way now that I know there's another agent involved"

"Actually, there's four of us here" Captain James informed me "You and I, agent Stone and agent McGregor whose presently on leave"

"Oh, we've yet to meet" I said to him.

"Yes, anyway what I wanted to talk to you about is a case that's been ongoing for some time now" he said to me as he opened a drawer "There's been a series of burglaries down in Fordins, we have reasons to believe that the perps are two of the regular jail birds- The Xavier brothers"

"Damien and Joshua Xavier" I read as I opened the file that he put on the table in front of me along with their personal information, pictures and arrest records "These two look like pinheads"

"They are indeed airheads" captain responded "They been arrested over 18 times already on minor charges already"

"What makes you think these two are guilty?" I asked.

"They've been seen living in an apartment complex in the community" James said to me.

"Okay, so where do I fit in now?" I asked "Do you want me to go over there and take them out or something"

"Not exactly, we do want to take them out but not in a fatal way. We rather get them behind bars, so we want an agent to temporary move into the apartment near theirs and investigate them. You're a new face here so they wouldn't know that you're an FBI agent therefore I think you are perfect for this job" he said to me "So what do you say? Are you in?"

"Well they didn't call me one of the best agents for nothing" I smiled at him "I'm in. When do I start?"

Okay guys so I know this chapter is like super shirt but I'm also really busy with college and stuff, a lot of group works and assignments so I haven't got much time to write longer chapters. My chapters are probably going to be short but at least that way the book will be longer. Thank you guys so much for understanding and hopefully I'll be able to update on the weekends.