Chapter 4

So I want to give a shout out to two of the persons who had submitted covers to me that I liked. The cover featured above was made by golfer_girl, thanks a lot for taking part and sending in this cover. And the second cover below;

this one was made by aggy_meh

this one was made by aggy_meh. Thank you for sending in this cover so I could have it featured.

*******

I did it. Yes I did, I survived my first day of school like a boss. I was fortunate enough to not have any mishaps today or any embarrassing moments. And thanks to my new and sassy friend Debra, I was able to transition into the whole public school system quite smoothly. She and I had most classes together so we went to them together. As for the remainder of classes that we weren't in together, she was kind enough to show me to them. We also had lunch together where I met her little sister Mila, surprisingly she wasn't sporting any high color dyed hair, her hair was in its natural black state. She too seems crazy like Debra but I don't think Mila was anywhere near Debra's level of craziness. I thought I was bad and had bad attitude when at cleaner's institute but I have met my twin, Debra didn't choose what to tell anyone who messes with her. I was wondering how come Debra was able to hang out with me straight the entire day and not with her usual friends, when I asked Debra told me that she usually doesn't keep much friends. She said growing up most of the kids, their parents always warned them not to hung out with her. When I asked why, she told me that they saw her as a bad influence to their kids because of how her family lifestyle was. She told me that her mom was a tattoo artist who also did piercings and because of that she has multiple tattoos and piercing and the other parents just judge her because of it. It was even worst because her father wasn't around anymore and her mom dated a lot. The other parents would say that a woman who brings so many different men around her kids can not be a good parent. To make matters worst, her mother had started allowing her to experiment with makeup, and different hair color when she was only twelve. Everyone now would try to keep their kids from being friends with her out of fear that she would somehow influenced them and turn them into rebels.

I found that to be the stupidest thing ever, how can you judge people based on their appearance or how they expressed themselves? Not because a person may have multiple tattoos or piercings or even pink or blue hair doesn't mean that person is bad or is a bad influence. Sometimes people could be so stupid because I know for a fact that some of the nicest persons I have ever came across had multiple tattoos and piercings. Take my father- Harvey for example, he had multiple tattoos on his arms, back and chest, my mom-Laura- she had multiple piercings. Both of her ears had three piercings on each and those were some of the nicest persons I know. I hate people who judge others like that before giving them a chance. I for one wouldn't want people to judge me because of who my parents were, what if some of these people knew that my mom was a prostitute (forced to be) and my dad was most likely a criminal? I'd never be able to live that down then would I? Or what if they knew the truth about where I grew up and what they trained and taught us to do.