I look to the side to notice everyone staring me and River. He looks to the side as well when instantly everyone goes back to dancing. This is what you get for being the only person who had tamed the billionaire player.

I start to notice a tear fall down my face. I quickly swipe it away until a bunch of other tears follow.

"Shit." I mutter under my breath as River starts to wipe the tears  away.

"How about we go somewhere else?" He asks under his breath.

"Okay."

****

"River! It's 2 AM wouldn't your parents be asleep by now?" I ask looking around his house searching for any movement.

"Ems, were billionaires, the house is so big they wouldn't even hear me scream." He says open his arms in joy.

I remember when we were dating he would bring me here all the time. He would let me watch whatever I desired. He knew how much I loved "Me Before You" I cry every time.

"So... you really think they wouldn't hear you if you screamed."

River sighed shaking his head. He motions for me to walk towards him. I do so. He leans towards my ear and then,

"AHHHH!" He yells right in my ear. I feel my ear ring a few times as I rub it.

"What the hell River! There has to be some sort of issue with you or something!" I yell. I felt angry in this moment. I was furious in this moment. He just bursts out laughing this entire time. He eventually fell on the couch laughing.

"You need to stop laughing you freak." I say but he ignores me and continues laughing. Issues like seriously.

I walk over and sit by him on the couch. But then suddenly I hear a ripping sound.

"Shit." I mutter to myself as I look for the rip in my dress.

"Ems you can borrow one of my T-Shirts. I mean, you used to always do that. So, what's the difference now." He walks over grabbing chips from the refrigerator. I shake my head. How could he remember so many things from when we were dating when it was 3 years ago? I mean, isn't he off and on with that girl Christie, Christa, Christina? I don't know her name but still though. How does he remember? Heck, I don't even remember half these things.

I run up his stairs using my purse to cover my underwear. I hear River laughing. I give him daggers as he coughs it off. I hated him some days, no sorry I mean I hate him all days.

I search through his dresser to find a big T-Shirt. As I find a Nike sweatshirt I instantly take off my dress and put his sweatshirt  over my bra and underwear. I never wore pants when I would wear his Shirts so, I think it would be alright. Right?

I look around his room as memories flow by. When suddenly I notice a photo. I walk over towards the picture to only see a picture River and I kissing on the Farris wheel when we went to the billionaire fair. Yes, they do have a billionaire fair.  I remember that day like it was yesterday. I sigh as I walk out of River's room and into the living room once again.

As I look over at the couch I notice River shirtless with only his ripped black jeans on. He was wearing socks as well.
I felt my face getting hot in the moment. I start to fan myself. That's what I do in situations like these.
I calm myself down and walk towards River who is eating a lays bag and watching a football game. I sigh.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks still staring at the television. I sit next to him and shrug.

"Well, I mean it's been a while since I've watched Me Before You Ems."  He says sarcastically as I laugh a little to myself.

"I mean, if you say so." I giggle a little as I say that remark.  He laughs to himself as he looks through a DVD box searching for the movie. That was until I noticed the box says "Ems and Rivers movies. (Do not touch!)"

"You still have that?" I ask.

"Have what?"

"The DVD box." I point at the box. He blushes a little and then instantly looks back at the movies searching for the DVD.

"Here we go." He says putting the movie in the television. I smile as I snatch his chip bag away from him. He gasps at my actions and snatches it back. But then I snatch it back hugging the chips.

"You've been a bad girl Ems." He laughs attacking me trying to get MY chip bag.

"Get off of me River!" I laugh as he continues to attempt to get the chip bag. Then he smirks at me. I look at him with a questionable face.

"What's with the f-" he cuts me off by kissing me. At first I back away but then kiss him again. I hadn't kissed someone in ages. And my god he was a good kisser. We deepen the kiss by allowing him to bite my lip. I moan.

"River." I say in between kisses. "Where is this going?" I ask as he starts to kiss my neck. "The bedroom." He answers by giving me a smile and then picking me up bridal style. As we walk up the stairs he kisses me on the cheek sending chills down my spine. I hadn't felt this happy or even good in ages.

As we enter his room he kicks the door shut. He starts to attack me with kisses. He quickly removes my shirt hungrily.
I start to remove his pants and underwear as he takes off my underwear and bra. "Damn." He mutters.
I give him a questioning look.

"It's just, you're so sexy. You need to show your body more often Ems." He shakes his head and continues to kiss me on the bed. I allow him to kiss my chest. He suddenly kisses me lower and lower making me moan.

He rolls on top of me giving me kisses all over my body.

"Let me fuck you." He whispers.

"Please." I whisper.

****

****BACK TO PRESENT****

"Man, your just full of surprises today. Aren't you?" I ask as I look for my phone.

"Maybe, maybe not." He shrugs. I give him a smile.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?" I ask. My face is concerned in this moment. Who is there?

"Emmer, its me, Heath."

🥀💍🥀

OOOOH WHOS HEATH AND WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN RIVER AND EMMER.
FIND OUT IN CHAPTER 3