Chapter 22: Tropical Smoothie

Start from the beginning

I waited for what he was going to say next but then he left something. He left it beside my pillow and it seems heavy.

He stood up and went for the door.

As soon as the door closed, I turned around and saw a plastic of fruits!

I took the plastic and sat up and saw what was inside.

Pineapple, coconut, banana, mango, apple!

I smiled.

He really wants me to get well.

After another nap, the nurse came back and gave me some medicine and told me I could rest at my room.

That night before I called it a day and went to bed, I decided to write on my diary while Lyka and Leila attended a party.

Dear Diary:

I’m so happy because we are candidates of the chef-to-go tournament that will be held later around next month! I really can’t wait but we haven’t started any class yet because of so many incidents. First incident was Mace pushing me to a wall and asking something then he was cut off by Chace. The second incident was that Chace is going to be home-schooled starting today and I fainted I didn’t know why! Oh my goodness. What in the world is happening to me?! But hey, Chace gave me some fruits to munch on! Teehee! :P

I can’t wait to be a pastry chef, it feels so near.

-Lalalalauren.

I decided to flip through pages before I go to sleep and a page suddenly caught my eye.

That page had a design of every tropical fruit you would eat every summer then I remember what Chace gave me. I actually haven’t eaten any yet.

The title of the recipe was: Tropical Smoothie

This just gives me an idea!

I’ll tempt him with food so that he’ll come back! I’m sure that’ll work!

Even though it’s 8 in the evening, I decided to do this so that by tomorrow I could give it to Chace. I’m still on rest day tomorrow so no worries.

I wore my violet leather jacket and under it I wore a white shirt and a yellow shorts.

I walked my way to the building I used to study at and went to the third floor which is the kitchen.

I brought with me the fruits he gave me then I took out the blender.

I began slicing first the banana then started putting it to the blender. Next was the coconut. I just took out the insides of the coconut then I poured the water part of the coconut. After that, I sliced the pineapple then I slid it all into the blender then began blending it.

“How sweet.” Someone suddenly said and it made me jumped off my spot!

I turned off the blender then turned to see who that was.

Blake.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Uh, nothing.” He flatly replied.

“What’s up with you recently?” I asked.

“Nothing, want some help with that?” He suggested.

“You’re just going to blend it.” I answered.

“You could add something else after blending.”

“What?” I asked.

“Cream. Want to try?” He asked.

“Sure. I guess?”