"Haha! It's the find of the century I tell you! Yours truly discovered none other than the Pharaoh Smenkhkare deep within the Valley of Kings. Haha!"

'This guy never shuts up does he? And, I have the pleasure of sitting right behind him.' I groan in annoyance as the man continued to brag about his remarkable find.

"Ohhhhh. The train that left St. Pancras Station at exactly 9:00 will cross the Cambridge-bound route at Bedford at 10:18! Ohhhh!" Yeah, I've been trying to drown that guy out the most. I wave at Ciel when he enters the cart. The two began to walk towards me, but Ciel's foot hit another passenger's bag.

"Careful, you damn brat!" An old Japanese guy shouts at the young earl. Sebastian changes the subject in hopes to subdue the man's anger.

"I see you're from Japan, my good sir. The scroll work on your furoshiki wrapping cloth is exquisite." Sebastian reaches down to grab it, but the short, old man takes it before he could.

"Watch it! This is a family heirloom!"

An old lady approaches them.

"I'm sorry, my boy. He's so stubborn when it comes to his things. Please, accept this as an apology." She holds out food to them. Sebastian steps in once more.

"I'm sorry, my lord has all ready taken his tea."

"Oh, yes, of course. I understand. Would anyone else care for one? I have plenty."

"No thank you, mam. I'm not that hungry." That was a lie, I'm starving. I just didn't want what she was giving. A man asked if she was trying to poison them, which resulted in the old man yelling at them. I sigh as I pat the plush head of the teddy bear on my lap. The priest enters their argument with a soft tone.

"Please, calm yourselves. Sir, do you think it's generous to adopt that attitude towards these travelers who have traveled so far to our great country?"

"Shove off, will you, you English dog!" It just got noisier from that point on. The door suddenly bursts open to reveal the inspector.

"Everyone, please, control yourselves! Calm your tempers! Resume to your seats." He dances around the people in attempts to get them to calm down. "I can understand why you're all uneasy. It is true that we are transporting an assassin on this train, but you mustn't worry."

Everyone grew silent.

'What an idiot.'

"He is being kept under strict guard at all times. He's restrained and unable to move, but fear not-ah!" He got trampled by the stampede of passengers. I felt like joining in, so I threw my shoe at him.

"You idiot. No one knew about the damn assassin!" I yell, felling like I was part of the mob.

"I recognize him from somewhere."

"Oh, if it isn't the Earl Phantomhive! Ah!" He trips over his feet after standing up. I face palm at this. We all take a seat. Sebastian and I sit next to each other while Ciel sat across from us. The inspector seats himself at the booth beside ours. We order some food, and it came very quickly.