My phone buzzes right before I can converse once again with Niall.

*Yeah but we would have to dye your hair pastel colors (;*

Pastel...

We get in the elevator and I automatically press 12th floor.

"What did she say?" He looks at my phone and I show the text to him. I think about it for a second and it kind of looks pretty if I picture it in my head.

"Pastel sounds okay" he enlightens me.

"I hope it is"

We step out of the elevator and I navigate Cory's or Kaye's room. I knock on the door, with 12BA on the door in gold.

Cory comes out and invites us in. She grabs me to the side as Niall continues to walk in.

"You must really have a thing for blondes" she whispers, remembering I brought a blonde last time which was Luke. I just laugh at her and sit on the couch with Niall.

"So what came into your head and made you decide to makeover your hair?" She looks at me with an arched brow.

"Nothing just wanted to do something fun" I shrugged.

"Okay so incase you might regret this, I will not dye your hair in full. But just the tips. We will have to bleach your hair and color it with whatever choice you want"

"But my hair is light already" I groan, seeing no point in bleaching it when I already have light blonde hair.

"Okay fine, your hair is very light so we will just dye it in the tips" she finally gives in.

"But I want all of it. Don't you have some dye that would just wear off or something"

She looks into her bag and picks out a box.

"Well I do have this. It lasts for up to two months and it comes in pastel pink and blue. You up for it?" She waves the box infront of me. I quietly debate on which I would go for. The pink is cute but light blue is more of my color.

"Yeah, and I want the blue. I like it with my pale skin"

She nods and sits me on a chair as she prepares the materials.

An hour and half later or so, my hair was out to dry. Niall fell asleep on Cory's bed while waiting. Poor guy. She blow dried my hair and straightened it. I became all happy and giddy inside with the results. It was very pretty and I liked it. I woke Niall up to let him see.

"Woah. That's cool. Weird but cool" I took it as a compliment and went to hug Cory.

"This is pretty rad. Thank you so much"

"Anytime. I had a lot of fun. You know, experimenting and stuff" we laugh together. I thank her one last time and head to my room and also brought Niall with me, incase he wanted to hang out or something.

"You wanna hang in my room?" I asked him and his eyes went wide as I mentioned it.

"Oh my god Niall. Not in that kind of way. You are so disgusting"

"No! Not like that! it's weird because it's a girls room and I'll be surrounded with all sorts of girly stuff" he laughs.

"Whatever"

"And why would I think that way, you're like my little sister"

"I guess" I say before opening the door to my room, jumping at the sight in front of me. Ashton and the others were on my bed and floor. Alice was there too but she was busy with her makeup.