four

This is just a filler :( sorry

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Alli's POV

After I cleaned the whole house, or should I say Ash's mess, I plop down the couch with sweat all over my face.

My body is out of energy and the atmosphere is humid. The AC is on, isnt it?. Yeah it is.

I toss my blonde hair to a messy pony tail and settle down. I stare at the ceiling, drowning in my reminiscing moment.

Its valentines day, and its a Thursday. Our two-year anniversary. 24 months of me and Trevor. The brunette I deeply fell inlove with. My shoulder to cry on.

The whole day, I have managed to plaster a genuine smile. Just like every other girl who is waiting to see their boyfriend on a special day. I was literally skipping on my way to his parking lot. As a girl, expected roses and chocolates.

My heart flattered at the thought of the clichè scene. I thought everything I hoped for a perfect Valentines day was gonna happen.

And just like they say, ' Never get your hopes up too high, cause expectations can only break you. '

I litterally shattered when I saw Trevor all glued up to a red head.

I walked closer while he didnt notice. I pulled the ginger and pushed her away and slapped Trevor's stunned face.

"What is this?" I asked him as tears trickled my face like warm water.

"What happened to our 2 year anniversary?"

"Has it been that long already?" he asks , frankly shocked at the thought.

"What?"

" Look Al, you are pretty hot and smart... but you kinda are boring me now."

He says with pure confidence.

"Are you fucking with me?" I ask in bitter anger.

"Look, I think its time to find new kind of fun for both of us."

"I thought you loved me?" I state so cofused.

"Yeah I love'd' you. Look can we just get over this? I got some lips to catch on." he says while acknowledging the whore.

"Fine." I bluntly say

"Okay, Al-"

"We are over!" I dump him before he could because it would just be so embarrassing to be dumped by a guy.

"Enjoy this little fuck up" I say to the whore and she looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

Like she even cares.

I can barely walk due to the pain that is now invading my chest. I obviously fell to hard for a fool. This is the time I find out how stupid I am. From this day on I swear not to fall. inlove.

I am broken and I dont know when to recover. It is all too much to handle and it's too much for a little heart.

I ca-

"Alliyah?"

Ashton's sing-song voice snaps me out of my flashback and I just noticed the tears that have escaped my eyes.

"Hmm?" I try my best to cover up my shaky voice but miserably fail.

"Whats wrong?" he asks worriedly.

"Nothing just, dust in my eye" I shrug a little lie and he seems to understand my situation. Awe, I love this version of him, so caring.

Which is unusual and peculiar.

"I know something's up, but being the awesome brother I am, I wont." he says with a reassuring smile.

He sits on the mocha couch with me and embraces me in a warm hug.

"I love you" I unexpectedly say and try to take it back.

"And that just slipped out of my mouth" I try to cover the embarrassment.

"I love you to sissy " He chuckles and I do to.

"This is so weird" I say awkwardly.

"I know but, eh I need the warmth" he says while hugging the heat out of me, I just laugh and stay in my twin's warm hug.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Short but I'll double update. Please vote and give me some feedback!