two

Chapter 2

A knock on the door echoes throughout the house.

" I'll get it!" I announce as I semi jog towards the front door.

" Who else would?" My brother calls out.
Poop.

I open the front door and I am greeted by a mailman with an envelope in his hand and a bag slinged to his side.

"Mail for Alliyah" he states

"Mail for me" I smile as he hands me a signing board and I close the door before he could make any perverted remarks.

Boys.

I open the envelope and out comes a letter from, Formores University ?

Oh my god!

_____________________

Greetings Miss Alliyah!

We, the people of Formores University would like to send you our good news!

We have decided to offer you an online school scholarship knowing that you are far from our campus.

You have impressed us with your grades and social status in school. You are very much deserving for this scholarship.

You will be receiving a laptop with assigned lessons and homeworks.

We hope you will not be receiving any help from other intellectuals.

Thank you very much, and have a good day!

Mr. Isaac Forester
Principal of Formores University

_______________________

Okay then...

"Alli! Can we go out to the store to buy some goodies? "
My brother sirens as he jogs down to the living room.

"Please?" He begs

"Fine, let me get ready"
I run up to my room and prepare.

We get down from the car and it is surprisingly silent.

We happily stroll to the entrance until..

"Ahhhh! Ashton Irwin" a girl screams followed by a couple more girls until it turns into a mob.

Shit.

Me and mh brother run back to the car and storm off.

"Ash?" I question my brother

"What?" He questions back

"Why are there girls running after us?"

He stays silent.
Okay.

"Did you do something illegal?"

"What! Fuck no!"

"Then why are there girls coming after us?"

"Ill tell you when we get back"
He says and I am stunned, confused and idle-minded.

"Okay. Speak" I command Ashton because I am clueless as fuck.

"So, You know that I moved to another neighborhood to be a drummer in my friend's band."

"And?" I cut him off with a sass in my words.

"And we made videos and sorta got some attentiom from labels and toured with One Direction" he explains briefly.

"One Who?"

"One Direction, dont you know them?" He asks

"No."

"Oh I thought, 'cause millions of girls come running after them" he shrugs.

I did some research on this One Direction band and my brother's. 5 Seconds of Summer. Eh.

Well they all seem cute, wccept Ashton. He looks like a gay cow about to give birth to a whale.

------------------------
Important Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the sucky chapter! I promise I will make it better if you vote, comment and do whatevs you want.
So, I know i havent really posted about Alli so here is the info i forgot:

Name: Alliyah Marie Irwin
She is the twin of Ashton from 5SOS. Even though he really doesnt have one in reallity, this is a fanfic so its just a story.

Ashton hasnt introduced her to the rest of the guys nor brought her up so he needs to do his best to keep her a secret.

Alli doesnt really know the blys of both bands and doesnt really care.

So yeah, that is just a little bit of her, so please stay tuned and vote causr they will mean alot!

I love your asses! Bye x

-SunkissStyles