five

Alli's POV

Its a Saturday and our parents are visiting us, which means we have to either clean the entire house or just buy a new one.

My parents are really neat and tidy. Always organized and clean. I must say that I am partially like them while Ash, he is just a pig.

I just finished tidying the whole place and I am proud of my work. Ashton is running around cleaning the decor and other crap.

I walk aroung to check the house and everything seems to be in its place.

I enter the kitchen and it smells like the devil's sweat sanctuary.

Ashton's sweaty t-shirts are all over the place.

How many times did he change?

I pick up the mess and put them in the hamper.

I glance at the clock and it reads 8:42 .

We have less than an hour to prepare.

Ash runs down the stairs and gives me an approving look, signaling that everything is settled.

We both jog to our rooms to bathe and change as fast as we could. But being a guy, Ash is sure to finish first.

I open then close my white wooden door and swiftly move to the bathroom.

I strip of my dirty clothing and hop in the shower.

Well I guess we all know the most obvious routine.

I grab the towel ad wrap it around my body.

I put on first my underwear, obviously. Then a white flowy dress and a pair of black doll shoes.

I tie my hair into a neat pony tail with a tiny ribbon for an accent.

I put on my usual make-up , foundation,bronzer,eyebrow liner, eye liner, and a peach matte lipstick. Seems alright, just enough to please my parents.

I jog down to see Ashton in not-ripped black jeans, a black button up shirt and black Gucci boots. Seems okay.

We do the final arrangements like setting up the food and arranging the chairs. Removing all unwanted crap in the area. And just as we finish, the doorbell rang.

We stare and swallow down our worries and fix our clothes as we approach the front door.

We stare at each other first and nod as we open the two big white doors.

The light shines and our parents are revealed.

Our mother has not aged a it, I think. Her blonde hair is swept to the side and she is wearing a navy blue dress and she is smiling from ear to ear.

Father is wearing a light blue button up shirt paired with slacks and dress shoes.

We envelope ourselves in a welcoming hug and proceed inside.

"Its a nice place you've got here LiLi. " my mother says appreciating the place with the most horrible nickname I ever received since I was young.

"Thanks mom"

We eat our way through a fancy garden lunch.

"So son, what have you been doing lately?"

My father decides to break the silence and Ash nearly chokes on our food.

Huh?

"Umm, I am working with a producer at the moment. At the same time I'm picking out some colleges."

So he hasnt told them about his band?

He gives me a look, probably saying 'help me' and I just apply his request.

After a long day with the old folks we finally give them our goodbye's and they invite us to imeventually visit the old house, we agree but we all know we would'nt want to go.

After closing the door, I grab Ash's collar and bring down his face.

"Why did'nt you tell them?" I ask

"About what?"

Cant he even be more stupid?

" That you are in a band!" I say in a Duh tone.

"Ohhh...." he realizes.

"I didnt want them to know because they might send me back to boringville and I cant live the dream I want. You know how they, especially father, expects me to become some successful person in the future"

"But your career is leading you to success"

"Yeah but not in the corporate world"

"Oh god" I sigh

"Sooner or later they will surely find out" I unintentionally add another problem.

"Thats why we try our best not to make them know!" Its his turn to use the Duh tone.

"Okay" I try to calm myself. When I am basically calmed. Just worried.

"Im hungry" he says

"Its 4:30"

"Lets go to Benny's"

We finally decided to go out for some Ice cream. And we ended up in the mall instead of the ice cream parlor.

We strolled around and bought some stuff, mostly Ash's money was used cause he insists he is an 'awfully kind' person.

We keep laughing our asses off for I dont know what reason, until I bump into someone.

Shit! Now my frappe is all over my blouse.

"Uh" I groan.

"Oh gosh, I am really sorry!" the stranger says

"Watch where you're going man!" Ash warns the man.

Hmm..he is blonde, as tall as Ash or taller and pretty cute I must say.

"Ashton? " the man says, who seems to know my weirdo of a brother.

"Luke?"

---------------------

Heyyy!

Made it extra long!

Make sure to vote!

Ill update if u do! x

Oooooh, ashton meets up with ol' bandmate Luuukey.

Byee