twelve

Alli's Viewpoint

After we all got dried up last night, we proceeded to the cabin rooms and buried ourselves in our soft beds.

Now it's seven a.m. and the whole house is still peaceful. I doubt that anyone would find theirselves awake at this time. The sky is lit but not enough to flash them to be awoken.

I stand to my feet and tie my hair into a lazy messed bun.

As I open the door, me eyes try to adjust to the lighting. Once I finally do I approach the stairs.

I take baby steps on the way down to avoid producing creaking noises that would be made by the wooden stairs.

My feet finally touch the crème carpet and wag my feet against it and enjoy the fuzzy ground.

I trail my way to the cabin kitchen and awe at the interior. The wooden walls are being accented by the carpet giving off a cozy and warm vibe.

An isle is planted at the middle as a counter top. Black stools surround its sides and two doors on each as storage.

The windows are closed but there is enough light to illuminate the room. A small tv is beside the white microwave as a source of entertainment.

A grumbling feeling takes over my stomach and that is my calling.

Unsure of where the cereal is, I begin my venture in finding it. Past two cabinets is a cupboard so it might be there.

Successfully, my theory has been proven right and there stand boxes of cereal. I flash a lunatic smile unaware of the reason and head towards the fridge for milk.

After so I go back to the center countertop.

I bend down to grab a bowl and a voice hits on my neurotic nerve almost causing me to drop the porcelain material.

"What are you doing?" Harry rubs his eyes as he enters the room.

"Breakfast" I smile and I feel almost bewildered at the terror I felt. Somehow I was nervous having his presence near mine. Maybe because he owns the place?

"Well I guess I'm joining you" he chuckles invitingly having me chuckle also.

As I set it on the table, I manage to take a glance at his stomach. It is well toned and I wouldn't mind wasting my drool on it. I just noticed he was topless. Oh my god.

This is what you call a mouth watering sight.

I manage to break from the staring and continue with breakfast. We talk about how this little get away is going. We voluntarily give subjects and seem to be fond of our discussion.

"So, what about school? How do you deal with it if you'd be touring with us?" He asks while chewing on his meal.

"Online. It's not really a scholarship but yet it seems so weird and unreasonable to have an online class" I talk about it more and laugh.

We both stare at each other for a while chewing on cereal.

"You've got nice eyes" I say with confidence at my compliment even though how embarrassing it was to say it.

"Thanks, you've got a good pair on yourself too" he smiles countering me with a compliment.

I swear things just started to heat up as he was leaning closer but the shit brother he is, Ashton emerges into the room , cooling the heat.

"Morning!" He greets, whilst staring at me with a villainous smirk, obviously proud of what he did.

I mouth a 'fuck you' at him while Harry has his back on me. He mouths an 'I love you 'to add annoyance.

Bloody hell.

"Hey Ashton" Harry raises his head with an uncomfortable expression plastered on his face. Oh god.

"So what were you guys up to?" He says while scanning the cupboard. Like he's oblivious to the situation. Fuck that raccoon.

"Breakfast. Captain Obvious" I turn to him and he just laughs as he shakes his head to the side. what's so funny about that?

Harry just stays silent there with his cereal munching as the only sound that he makes.

"Okay Sergeant Sarcastic" He rolls his eyes. I know even though his back is toward me cause his brain is too small that you could actually see his eyes that seem bigger.

"Want some?" Harry offers an orange that came from the unknown

"Harry" he calls. Oh what now.

Harry turns to his direction with a questioning look. "Yeah?" He asks not sure of what Ashton is about to say.

"Can I have an orange?" He puts on an innocent smile while batting his lashes. Where is he trying to get to?

"Sure" Harry throws him an orange and Ash catches it before it hits his face. Too bad he didn't miss.

He peeks it and we are observing him in silence like we are both afraid that there is a bomb inside it. He bites on it and puts on an exaggerated face stating that he is enjoying the fruit.

"Juicy" he smiles while raising that orange in satisfaction.

"Satisfactory" as that word leaves his mouth and he exits. Now I understand what he means.

What is he trying to do? He doesn't need to examine the boys if they're good for me. This is no application for a boyfriend. That prick. Harry is still clueless and silent.

He finally turns to me an breaks the silence. "Now where were we?" He has the biggest smirk on his face and one invades mine too. Oh Lord.

----

Hey guys I've had the longest writers block yet. I'm so sorry. By the ending you could tell the next one is going to be juicy.

How was everyone's new year? Please comment so I can also communicate with you and I am so close to 1k! OMG thanks.

Sorry for this short chapter, but sadly Fall is in hold and I have started a new Harry fanfic. This has a lot of drama in it. Please read it "Chaos" I've worked on the plot so hard and I hope you'll like it.

So any way that's all follow me and please please please vote so that I can make chapters longer it only takes a second so please cause I love you all.

Bye <3"