He finally knows

"Meme?"Gibbs asked."Dad,it's a long story."Kayla said."Dad?"The three agent shouted."Dad?"Gibbs asked calmly."Yes."She said as she looked each one of them then back to him.She could tell he couldn't remember.He felt like he knew her from somewhere and does recognized her but couldn't remember her at all."My mom is Shannon and she gave birth to Kelly and my brother beside me.My brother and I were at grandpa Gibbs when Kelly and Shannon died.My brother and I live with Diane after you divorce her."She said.He finally remember it."I'm sorry."Gibbs."That's a first specially when you have a rule about that.Beside it's fine."She said."Let me guess you have a rules too?"Bishop asked."Of course,runs in family."Kayla said."Uh tell us."Tony asked."Rule number six,never say your sorry if it's not your fault.Number ninety-one,always have spare job in case you don't like job you have now."She said."How helpful is that?"Tony asked."Little to helpful."Kayla said."Well do you have a spare job?"McGee asked."Of course.It's my old job and I'm always welcome back to it."Kayla said."Which is?"Tony asked."Acting."She said."Really?I would know you would in some movies."Tony said as he was curious about it."I did it in younger years up 'til I was eighteen."Kayla said.Tony googled her as he could help it."Well you are right."Tony said.Kayla received a message from a daycare then heard Gibbs phone rang.He answered it and received a case."Received a case from a daycare about a dead body."Gibbs said."Which daycare?"Kayla asked."LadyBug day care center."He said then thought about it for a second."Why?"He asked."Because I just received news about the kid."She said then he nodded."Alright,come on."He said.They went to the crime scene which it didn't seem it be too far.She got and greeted the daycare center staff."Must be Kayla Gibbs?"Staff asked."Yes."Kayla said."Well I usually take them to the door but when I look in,that's when I call you."Staff said.Kayla nodded."Thanks."She said then went to the boy.She waved at him knowingly he was deaf.He looked up and jumped into her arms.He was glad to her finally."It's about time you came.What took you so long?"He asked in sign language."Work and a few pit stops."She said in sign language.The team watch them talk in sign language and were surprise by it.Gibbs then smirked a bit."Let's get to work."He said to them.He went to the boy and a few questions.He turned to her."Does he have family he can go to?"He asked."Yes,his father but he's in jail.Well last time I check anyways."She said."Who is he."James King."She said."What did he do?"He asked."I'm not sure."She said then he nodded."I'm his god mother.I promise he wouldn't go out too far away from the city.I'll take care of him in the meantime."She mentioned."Sounds like a good idea.We'll just call you in case."He said.The team soo finished up.Gibbs went in to make sure of it.He came back out."Go ahead get the things he needs for the next few days and take him to your house."He said.He almost forgot."Also,don't forget to message me the address."Gibs said.She nodded then went up to his things then drove the kid to her house.When they got to the house,she let him have some fun in front yard since they were in ranch house just outside of town.She text Gibbs her address in case they need to come by to talk to him.