A time to fix and time to plan

Tim took Kayla to Ducky which seemed very quiet."I'm sorry for what happened."She said."No need to apologies.Gibbs has this rule not apologies for anything."Tim said as she nodded with a smile.She clearly remember her mother tell a rule or two to him.At least tell them all the rule and reminded them everyday.They walked in."What on earth happened?"Ducky asked."Got in middle of a fight and got punch in the nose from an ex boyfriend."She said."At least you didn't get married unlike..."He cut off."My father?"She asked."Your father?"Jimmy asked."Gibbs is my father."She said the Ducky fix her nose.He gave her a box of tissues.She cleaned her nose."Might want to a clinic to have it check.May I know your name Miss?"Ducky asked."Kayla."She said as Ashton came in."Who is this young fella?Your boyfriend?"He asked."Actually no,he's my brother,Ashton."She said."I knew he had one but didn't know two more."Ducky said.She nodded as she started get use to it. Director walked in."You don't need to be on this."She said."You have no choice.Either solve this case together or you bench me and never solve it at all."Kayla said to her sternly.She didn't care at this point if she pissed her off or not but point is it got to be done."Fine.One thing you need to know."She said."What is it?"Kayla asked."You're just like your father."She said.Kayla nodded as she heard it all the time.After she got clean up,she went back to the bell pen.She noticed everyone was gone beside Tim and her brother.She sat down at her desk quietly and waited until everyone came back.Soon the finally came back.She watched Christian left in a rush and weirdly.She tried to ignore it."We have no leads except him and your other ex boyfriend."Ziva said."A stakeout anyone?"She mentioned.Gibbs thought about it for a moment."Sounds like a good idea."He said."Wait your going with this?"Ziva asked."Let just say it's a gut feeling."Kayla said.Ziva nodded."McGee,your with Ziva and Kayla your with DiNozzo.DiNozzo will take the pervert and McGee and Ziva take Christian."Gibbs said."What about you?"Ziva asked."I'll take the lawyer."Gibbs said.He walked out as Kayla wrote down the places that they both go to every night."How do you know?"Ziva asked."They always told me and I follow to make sure everyone once in a while."Kayla said then walked out with Tony.