Was Jungkook going to let that stop him?

Of course not.

><

Jungkook had a love-hate relationship with scary movies. On one hand, he loved the blood and the gore, but also the psychological aspects of it. How the characters thought, reacted... But on the other hand, they scared the ever living shit out of him and gave him nightmares.

He supposed it was a good thing that they weren't watching a scary movie.

"Jin and Namjoon went to watch this and they said it was hilarious." Jimin said as they were standing in line, waiting to order their snacks and drinks.

Jungkook was fidgeting with his earring with one hand, and had his other shoved in the pocket of his jeans, his coat between his wrist and his waist. Sometimes he found he could look Jimin in the eye as he spoke, and other times, like this one, he had to pin his eyes on something above Jimin. In this case it was the menu for the snacks that he knew he wasn't going to eat.

"Do you like funny movies?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't really watch movies."

Jungkook could see that Jimin looked very shocked and likely slightly offended. The look made Jungkook shift his weight from foot to foot as the chatter around him grew incessant and annoying. He was uncomfortable.

"What do you do?"

"Draw." Jungkook's one-worded reply had to have been expected.

They moved forward as the line did, but Jungkook was starting to get a little impatient. He didn't want to miss any of the movie, especially considering Jimin seemed to really want to see it.

"Anything else?"

Jungkook shrugged, his hand dropping from his earring. "I paint sometimes."

"What about when you aren't drawing or painting?"

"I—"

"If you say you sketch I'm going to beat you." Jimin said.

Jungkook pursed his lips.

What did he do besides drawing? He rarely did that anymore, so how did he spend his time? Countless nights spent barely completing homework, laying down on his bed after, skipping dinners when possible...

Jungkook held his arm out towards Jimin. "Please be gentle."

Jimin pushed his arm away, a small smile playing on his lips as they once again advanced in line, now the first ones.

"Just a medium coke." Jimin said, reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his wallet. "And for him..." He looked at Jungkook. "A medium sprite and cookie dough bites."

The guy behind the counter nodded. Jimin counted out the money—which Jungkook felt was too much—and paid him. Jungkook hadn't protested because of the simple fact that he didn't have any money on him; his wallet was in his bag which was still in the practice room with Taehyung and the rest of them. He made the mental note to pay him back later.

"You didn't have to get me anything." Jungkook muttered as they were handed their drinks and package of candy.

"I'm hoping it'll get you to loosen up." Jimin said. "You look like you have a stick shoved up your ass."

"Sor—"

"It's alright." Jimin didn't let the apology pass Jungkook's lips. "I just—" He cut himself off abruptly, his eyebrows slowly drawing together, his face changing color. Jungkook could see the cogs in his mind working and it put him in a state of nervous tension.