ITS BEEN A YEAR!!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great day. So exactly a year ago today I started writing this book and thought it was a dumb idea. But I continued with it. Believe me when I say I had not planned anything for this book. It was as good as I woke up one fine day and decided that I wanted to write it down.

Today exactly after a year I am having  1.22k views and that's something really unexpected. I personally thought that this was a crappy book and no one would read it. Thanks to everyone who actually read this book and liked it. It is really nice to know that someone is appreciating your work. I honestly did not think that I will even have one viewer. Thank you so much for the support. I love you all.  By this the only thing I have learnt is that we can achieve anything if we want. I know it's becoming like any other award winning speech but trust me this is no less than winning an award. Thank you all so much and I love you all.

Also one more thing before signing out I am editing this whole book again and there will be some parts added, some deleted, etc. I am editing one chapter a week or day, depends on the free time I get. Once again I love you all and enjoy every bit of your life.