Chapter 11

Sable's POV

It was unbelievable. We were time traveling again. Like my God!

The worst thing was that Jordan was after our life. And I seriously cannot believe that had killed Waiola's parents.

There were many questions, but I don't think killing someone is really the thing to end it all. Like do we have any other option?

"Hey Alan, can you connect to your grandpa I actually want to talk to him about this, like we cannot just go back in time and kill people right we can try and explain them that it's wrong or something like that?" I spoke breaking the silence.

"You are actually right Sable, but I  always follow whatever my grandpa tells me, I never go against him." Alan replied, proud of himself, God knows what for.

"Alan I actually, agree with Sable. Maybe we can change the History like it's ok right? It won't be like any of us will be gone or something right?" Wade popped in the conversation.

"See, in history its written that Jordan grandparents had a mysterious death. So maybe, it was us who had killed them?" Landon said, making a point more like questioning his point.

"But then that'll add to the chaos that's already been made, you know." Waiola said.

"No it'll end it all forever. I know, that none of us wants to live with the guilt of killing people, but think about yourself, its either do it or die, there's no other option also." Caden spoke up after a long time.

"And maybe it'll also change past, present and future. We are dealing with serious shit this time." Landon said.

"We'll also move on quiet fast with it, didn't you see us in future?" Caden said.

"Ok! There's no point in arguing about it, leave." I said, finally giving. Thinking about it will just screw my mind. It's better to follow what's been said.

***

Finally we were in past. The same house was quiet clean and beautiful. Its beauty was restored.

"Wish it lasted forever!" Waiola said, admiring the house.

"Guys stop admiring it. We need to get moving and finish it off you know." I said, sick of everything.

"Woah woah! Whats up with you Sable acting all hyper and all huh?" Caden said, in a mocking tone.

"I'm just tired of it all you know. I want to go back home in my own cozy bed. I just want to finish it." I said, frowning.

"Okay okay everyone calm down now. Well, we'll have to stay here for a day or two cause the thing is there's a war going on and our chances of killing them are really, low." Landon said.

"Great and the war's who versus who?" I asked, excited.

"Umm... Our ancestors versus Jordan's ancestors." He replied with confused look.

"Alright, so guys listen, I've got an idea. See as it is there's a war going on so what we'll have to do is somehow get into the war and kill these people. You know what I mean to say?" I said, with confidence.

"I am totally in it." Landon said, agreeing being Wade's son Alan had to act dumb and scared. "But how are we going to enter the war, plus this is the time where women were not allowed to fight wars and all." Alan said.

"Who said we are coming with you guys?" Waiola said, as if it was obvious.

"What do you mean?" Wade asked, thunderstruck.

"I mean see the plan is that you guys, that is, the males will go there dressed up as the friendly troops for Jordan's family and then during the war one of you will kill his ancestors an probably it'll be over." I said.

"But what if it does not work? We'll need to have a plan B right?" Wade said.

"Can we please talk about it later I'm hungery and sleepy too." Landon said. Someone had to follow the footsteps of Caden after all

"I guess he's right." Wade said agreeing.

"Alright then, let's have dinner and sleep." I said.

We had our dinner and all of us went to bed as if there was nothing our way.

***

End of chapter.

Alright I know its really short but, cannot help it. And one more thing I want to keep this book short so it's going to end soon. So keep up with it.

And please please vote and comment.