Chapter 5

Waiola's POV

Next day Wade woke me up at five in the morning.

Ugh... I am definitely not a morning person. Still, I dragged my ass out of the sleeping bag and went out to a beautiful scenery. The sun was rising and the sky was completely orange it's reflection looked of it in the water really beautiful. What a breathtaking view!

Soon, we all brushed our teeth near the small lake and washed our faces. We all removed the tents and started walking deep in to the jungle. The people who were with us were instructed to spread around and find a place for the night.

It was quite scary, at first but I was enjoying it. I don't know but then we all heard a scream just like the night before again. This time it was more intense, as if someone was in severe agony.

I requested everyone to follow the scream as we might find something. Finally after a debate for 20 mins we all agreed on going there.

Over there we saw a big and creepy house. There was a creeper growing on the roof. The gate too, was covered by the fungus. The house gave a complete aura of horror house.

"Shall we go in and see what is there?" Sable asked Nicole, in a nervous tone.

"I think we should, may be we'll get a clue of what to do." Nicole said, looking very excited to go inside.

"I think we should not go there. Already the house or villa or whatever it is looks creepy. Who knows there can be a spirit there? Or it can even be dangerous for us." Caden added, a bit scared.

"C'mon, Caden its 21st century, who even believes on ghost, spirit and all that stupid stuff? And on top of that you an archeologist, you should be the one to prove that it is fake." I said, trying to convince him.

"But Waiola I think Caden is right, maybe there can be ghost or a spirit there. Don't you remember professor Victors class about, Indiand and their ancient beliefs?" Wade added.

"Wade you think about it. You were the one to say that we should go in there and check it." I said, pointing towards the house.

"Will you guys stop it?" Nicole said it angrily. "We are in the middle of a jungle and you guys are fighting?"

"We aren't fighting Nicole. Its just that we are thinking about the pros and cons of going in there." Sable said, raising an eyebrow. Either ways how is it bothering her so much?

"I don't know about anyone else but I am definitely going there." I said stubbornly.

"I am going in there too." Sable said, taking my side.

"Let's vote." I suggested, "People who want to go in there." I raised my hand. Sable and Nicole raised it too looking at the remaining two. Nicole raised an eyebrow at them and finally with a sigh Wade gave in, "Fine I'm coming. But if we die you three are responsible for it." He said. Behind him Caden sighed and raised his hands. We walked past the huge copper gates and went inside walking along the path which ended exactly near the door.

The villa had a garden around it. Now there were all wild plants there but once it must be filled with beautiful royal roses.

As soon as we reached the door, we saw that it was locked. The lock was quite old. It seemed like it had been there for like centuries. Somehow we managed to break it with a stone.

When we entered the house, the things we saw were quite wierd. The house was was covered with a layer of dust, the furniture was covered with a brown cloth. Maybe the cloth was white but was looking brown due to the layer of dust. On the right side of the wall there was a huge painting of a family. It looked like a royal family. The house was quite familiar to me. Like I had seen it somewhere.