Chapter 9

Wade's POV

So finally we were back to the hotel. I wanted to meet my future version or Alan's grandpa to know whats going on. I also wanted to know about this mystery. Did we solve it or its just a mystery still? Besides that I want to know what happens during this adventure.

"Hey Alan, I wanted to meet your grandfather, can you please take me to his room?" I asked him.

"Yea sure, why not?" Alan replied politely.

I followed him all the way to the end of the corridor of the hotel floor.

Alan gently knocked the door.

"Who's there?" Someone called from inside.

"Its me grandpa." Alan replied.

"Yea walk in son there's no need to knock the door. The doors are always open for you." Probably the older version of me replied.

Alan opened the door and said, "Grandpa, Wade wanted to talk to you."

My older version was quite hot, I must say. My older version was perfectly fit and fine. No need of energy drinks or anything. My ginger brown hair had turned a little grey, but thats fine. I realised that my older version was shouting at Alan for calling me by my name.

"Alan he's your grandfather too, just because now he seems your age doesn't mean you'll call him by his name." The future version of me spoke.

"No no it's okay. I told him he can call me by my name. Its fine." I spoke up in Alan's defence.

"Oh! Then it's fine. But I am sure that you aren't here to talk about what he should call you, am I right?" My future version said, smiling. Damn, this just makes me realise how sassy I am and how annoyed my friends must be because of that.

"Okay dude listen, I have no clue what's going on, but I am sure you must be knowing about the mystery of the Mystic island which you where supposed to solve years ago? I wanted to know about that." I said impatiently.

"What is this hurry for? I am going to tell you everything about it. That is why I have come here all the way from London, to help you. By the way where is Nicollette? Didn't see her in a while." Future me asked me.

"She's dead. But how do you know her?" I asked surprised about the question.

"What? Are you serious? Shit. This means someone knows about our plan, Alan go with Kevin and Landon and find out about it." My older version ordered everyone quite seriously, giving them instructions. He had his panic mode on. But how does he know Nicollette? I had a lot of questions and I wanted answers.

"What's going on can someone tell me?" I asked, now fuming with anger.

"I'll explain everything. When I was solving this mystery no one had died. Shit's getting serious. Alan quickly take help from your dad if you want to, but I want to know everything right away. You get it?" He said giving Alan instructions, he seemed serious though. There was worry in his voice and seriousness in eyes.

Alan went quickly out of the room making some calls.

"Wade I think you should go to sleep. And for God's sake don't tell anyone anything, I'll tell you all everything tomorrow morning. Meet me in the dining room." He ordered and requested me at the same time.

"Alright I'm going and Wade don't worry everything will be alright nothings going to happen." I said trying to calm him. I left the room quickly avoiding the conversation. Looking at him all of my anger vanished.

I went to my room and I directly jumped on my bed thinking about what's going on. The next day was indeed going to be a big day. But there was something inside me telling that there is someone known behind whatever is happening.

***
End of chapter.

Well I'm really sorry for this late update. And I'm also sorry for this short chapter. But I cannot help it I'm traveling but I will definitely try and update today itself in some hours.

I hope you guys liking the book so far. Please please keep reading and spread the word. Also vote and comment. I love all.

XOXO